The Student Room Group

TSR Iraqi Society

Scroll to see replies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12214195

Suicide bomber murders 50 in Tikrit. La3'anat ala alwahabia.
Original post by maljebo

:rofl:

Hahahahaha. Oh how many times, did I pray for the demise of Hijiya Godzilla (My Arabic teacher) .... tabooga 3la rasi I swear. :no:

Original post by Dirac Delta Function
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12214195

Suicide bomber murders 50 in Tikrit. La3'anat ala alwahabia.

Rest in peace to all the innocent souls that died.
Asian Cup 2011: Iraq Players Set To Receive €7.5 Million In Benefits For Defeating United Arab Emirates

A report has emerged in which the Iraq football team will receive €7.5 million in benefits as a reward for defeating the UAE.

The Iraq national football team are reportedly set to receive €7.5 million in benefits as a reward for defeating the United Arab Emirates 1-0 in their Asian Cup encounter by Iraqi building development company Al Adel United.

Al Adel director Roshdi Al Jaf revealed in an interview his company plans to reward the Lions for their hard work, determination and skill in defeating the UAE.

"We have set aside €7.5million [10 million US dollars] for the players of the Iraq national team," Al Jaf said in an interview to Qatari sports channel Al-Kass. "We have put 40 per cent of it into building homes for them in Irbil, where the company is located.

"Others will be as gifts in the form of cars, cash money and for any expenses occurred for our players to travel overseas to train and improve, covering costs such as accommodation and flights."

Iraq take on DPR Korea in their group stage match.

...I like this! Better than the olden days, when they'd have their ears chopped off.
Original post by Tzarchasm
Anyone tried pacha?

:yucky:
Original post by maljebo

This one's pretty good.

This one's pretty good.

Hahaha.... :awesome:

The fat one is jokes!
Reply 588
Original post by Sushidelight

The fat one is jokes!

ha ha what a coward :tongue: the video reminds me of this couple

It's funny how the lady starts swearing right after launch seconds after she said she'd try not to. bless them!

This one's pretty good.

LOOOOOOOOOL

Someone needs to send this to Shakira's people. :rofl:

'Senorita, 3ala kefich'
Baquba ambulance suicide bomber targets Iraq police

A suicide bomber has used an ambulance to attack a police compound in central Iraq, killing at least 12 people, reports say. Many more were wounded in the attack in Baquba - the second targeting Iraq's security forces in two days.
Great documentary on some of the amazing work being done to restore the marshes.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00xxf9f/Natural_World_20102011_Miracle_in_the_Marshes_of_Iraq/
Happy with our win, but concerned about Iran 3-0 on UAE. They're too strong, not liking that.
Happy with our win, but concerned about Iran 3-0 on UAE. They're too strong, not liking that.

Oh UAE only play like "lions" against us.... all Arab teams same. :ninja:
Original post by Sushidelight
Oh UAE only play like "lions" against us.... all Arab teams same. :ninja:

guess in the end it doesnt matter, we'll lose to Aus.
guess in the end it doesnt matter, we'll lose to Aus.

No way jose. We beat them before, we can do it again! :biggrin:
gotta love how we are burning our way through the asian cup :biggrin:
I think we are up against Australia.

Edit: Just realised that Iran's last goal was an own goal by Walid Abbas, whom had earlier scored an own goal for Iraq.

:lol:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 598
Original post by Tzarchasm
I think we are up against Australia.

Edit: Just realised that Iran's last goal was an own goal by Walid Abbas, whom had earlier scored an own goal for Iraq.

:lol:

Haven't seen that match but that's too funny :lol: poor guy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Iraqi-kingdom-almmlkt-alraqyt/150876864940340

After going through the pictures I just can't believe how awful Iraq is compared to how it was. Absolutely disgusting.

Edit: Starting to get sick of this Arab mentality of worshipping Saddam. Most of my Arab friends who are not from Iraq seem to have a fetish for him.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest