The Student Room Group

TSR Iraqi Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by y.yousef
I disagree it's about blabbing, you have to be more specific in psy.
B is a good grade masha'allah, you doing a2 now, if so what topics are you doing?

Nah, not if its the difference between being able to apply for uni and not being able to

Schizo, gender, relationships, addiction, aggression

Any tips on how to do well?!

True say.
The eyeliner is kinda homo tho innit.

Spoiler

yeh haha eye liners tooooo much haha

:wink:
Original post by splendidsun
Nah, not if its the difference between being able to apply for uni and not being able to

Schizo, gender, relationships, addiction, aggression

Any tips on how to do well?!

How come you saying 'gender, relationship, agresssion' thats unit 3?

No, i actually have none, because i didn't do so well in my exams. I'm doing schitz as well.

The only thing i can say is, have a structure :/
How come you saying 'gender, relationship, agresssion' thats unit 3?

No, i actually have none, because i didn't do so well in my exams. I'm doing schitz as well.

The only thing i can say is, have a structure :/

Don't do Jan exams, if that's what you mean...my school's retarded beyond belief

haha, k will take it on board
Don't do Jan exams, if that's what you mean...my school's retarded beyond belief

haha, k will take it on board

you don't do Jan exams?! :wtf:
WHAT THE HELL!

Well i have someessay questions for unit 3, if you want them.
For gender, agg, relationships. There's a possibiliy i'm ressitting that, so i'll join you. :wink:
Original post by soyasauce
yeh haha eye liners tooooo much haha

:wink:

Why am i on this, shout at me?
And tell me to get on with my work :smile:

hahahahaahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Hahaha where are you getting these from!? We should totally create an 'Iraqi Memes' page on facebook. It would be hilarious. I'm sure you guys have noticed the trend..

Why am i on this, shout at me?
And tell me to get on with my work :smile:

no stay :frown:

Spoiler

you don't do Jan exams?! :wtf:
WHAT THE HELL!

Well i have someessay questions for unit 3, if you want them.
For gender, agg, relationships. There's a possibiliy i'm ressitting that, so i'll join you. :wink:

Any form of help is more than welcome haha, pretty much don't know where to start

Even better! (not saying I want you to fail), but if you come across something that looks helpful, send it my way....GRACIAS :biggrin:
Original post by arbissah
Hahaha where are you getting these from!? We should totally create an 'Iraqi Memes' page on facebook. It would be hilarious. I'm sure you guys have noticed the trend..

How ironic, that is where I got this from

Knock yourself out
(edited 12 years ago)
no stay :frown:

Spoiler

I want to chat to you :perv:

Spoiler

Any form of help is more than welcome haha, pretty much don't know where to start

Even better! (not saying I want you to fail), but if you come across something that looks helpful, send it my way....GRACIAS :biggrin:

Sure, next time i'm on,and i have my usb with me. Just ask me! The essays should be around A grade, just ask your teacher to mark it and see what grade it would be.

Oh wait! It's hand written. :s-smilie:

I want to chat to you :perv:

Spoiler

LOL :sexface:

Spoiler

Original post by arabziana94
I'm not Iraqi but I'm 1/2 Arab 1/2 Persian. I'm currently studying Medical Science at college. When any relative asks what I'm studying, before I even say 'Medical Sci-' they pounce on me telling me how good I am...... Can't say I don't enjoy the praise ;-)

Oh and since it is the Iraqi society, I have many Iraqi friends and I speak the dialect, hence I have a right to be here! Don't kick me out! :-(

:-P

I'm guessing you're from Khuzestan which pretty much makes you Iraqi. :biggrin: Khuzestan = basically a gift given to Iran by the foreign powers back when they drew borders for the Middle East.
Original post by arbissah
I'm guessing you're from Khuzestan which pretty much makes you Iraqi. :biggrin: Khuzestan = basically a gift given to Iran by the foreign powers back when they drew borders for the Middle East.

Which part are you from?
Sure, next time i'm on,and i have my usb with me. Just ask me! The essays should be around A grade, just ask your teacher to mark it and see what grade it would be.

Oh wait! It's hand written. :s-smilie:

hahaha Daaaaarrrn

Dw bout it....

I'll ask you bout stuff later, when it finally hits that I need to revise
LOL :sexface:

Spoiler

Spoiler

hahaha Daaaaarrrn

Dw bout it....

I'll ask you bout stuff later, when it finally hits that I need to revise

I've only got ****ty essays on comp, but there will be a timeobviously where i write these up, and insha'allah wen i do,i'll give it to you then. there is also a thread on tsr, you shoudl go there, and people post their notes and stuff.
How ironic, that is where I got this from

Knock yourself out

Haha no way... well then, do you have a link or something? What's the page called?
Which part are you from?

Huh?? I'm not from there but I'm guessing he is..

Quick Reply

Latest