The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aula
Oh Jess, I really really do love you sometimes :lovedup2:

Please hurry up and make your sitcom.

(I also have a lot of sympathy and pity for you, but it is mixed with my hilarity)

That is generally how most people feel. :sad:

In other news, when the joiner fixes my cupboard on Tuesday, he's also going to make a special shelf for my Doctor Who figures. :coma: My room actually could not be cooler.
Reply 5981
Original post by JessicaW

That is generally how most people feel. :sad:

In other news, when the joiner fixes my cupboard on Tuesday, he's also going to make a special shelf for my Doctor Who figures. :coma: My room actually could not be cooler.

That is at least the second time this evening I've tried to rep you :colondollar:
Silly silly.
Original post by Aula
That is at least the second time this evening I've tried to rep you :colondollar:
Silly silly.

Haha. I'll take a picture once it's up. You'd be proud of the sheer volume of Doctor Who merchandise I own. :colondollar: That reminds me, I need to watch last week's episode properly before Saturday.
Reply 5983

Haha. I'll take a picture once it's up. You'd be proud of the sheer volume of Doctor Who merchandise I own. :colondollar: That reminds me, I need to watch last week's episode properly before Saturday.

Yay! My Matt Smith poster is looking at me :love:
Me too. I might download it and watch it on my laptop on my way hooooome :awesome:
Original post by Aula
Me too. I might download it and watch it on my laptop on my way hooooome :awesome:

Same. :biggrin: I can't believe it was almost a year ago we got those! I really want to go to the London exhibition, apparently it's got loads of cool new bits to it. Not sure whether to go now or wait until the end of the first half of this season, though. I'll probably end up going twice, tbh. :colondollar:

Doooo it. It's a shame you can't download stuff to an iPlayer app on Apple products, that would be great for me.
Reply 5985

Same. :biggrin: I can't believe it was almost a year ago we got those! I really want to go to the London exhibition, apparently it's got loads of cool new bits to it. Not sure whether to go now or wait until the end of the first half of this season, though. I'll probably end up going twice, tbh. :colondollar:

Doooo it. It's a shame you can't download stuff to an iPlayer app on Apple products, that would be great for me.

If you wait until July I'll go with you!
Original post by Aula

I haven't seen you in about a million thousand years :puppyeyes:
Reply 5987
Original post by isawsparks89

Original post by isawsparks89
I haven't seen you in about a million thousand years :puppyeyes:

That's because you've been off travelling places :puppyeyes:

y'know what, I really miss Klute :colondollar:
Original post by Aula
If you wait until July I'll go with you!

Any time after 27th July and you're on!
Reply 5989

Any time after 27th July and you're on!

Okay! After 27th July, and before the... 11th August I think. Some time in mid August anyway.
Original post by Aula
That's because you've been off travelling places :puppyeyes:

y'know what, I really miss Klute :colondollar:

It's been NINE months! I could've had a BABY in that time! (I haven't.)

YOU miss klute? It's like my dialysis, I am suffering :nopity:
Reply 5991
Someone I've performed with is in the top 20 for BBC's New Comedy Award.

Jealousy :colonhash:
Reply 5992

Nah. I'm saving it for my stand up.

You struggle to stand up ffs :facepalm2:
Reply 5993
Boom.
:toofunny:
Original post by marcusmerehay
:toofunny:

What time do you think I should get to the Stags to get a seat for tomorrow's match?
Original post by Karma Charger
What time do you think I should get to the Stags to get a seat for tomorrow's match?

I've no idea - all I can say is early.

When it was Arsenal-Utd in the semis way back when the place was packed by 6.
Extreme midget wrestling federation :adore:

Sounds incredible tbpfh.
:lurk:
Reply 5999
GTFO :colonhash:

Latest