The Student Room Group

Ucas application, module names.

Hey guys..just wondering if any of you can do me a massive favour.
the boyfs decided he's leaving uni & applying for one at home so we're tryna get his application ready really quickly and last min to send off.
basically what im looking for is all of his module names, his results dont seem to have any of the info on them.
on UCAS is has six boxes per a-level so i need the exact 6 module names for each of these subjects if any of you are doing them or filled them out on your ucas app.
*note he did them last year so there from 2009-2010

* English Lit B AQA
* History AQA
* Media Studies AQA
* Pyschology AQA (only the 3 AS modules) he did this from 2008-2009 so this depends on the spec i guess if its still the same now? i'm not sure, never studied it.

many thanks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by CTanner90
Hey guys..just wondering if any of you can do me a massive favour.
the boyfs decided he's leaving uni & applying for one at home so we're tryna get his application ready really quickly and last min to send off.
basically what im looking for is all of his module names, his results dont seem to have any of the info on them.
on UCAS is has six boxes per a-level so i need the exact 6 module names for each of these subjects if any of you are doing them or filled them out on your ucas app.
*note he did them last year so there from 2009-2010

* English Lit B AQA
* History AQA
* Media Studies AQA
* Pyschology AQA (only the 3 AS modules) he did this from 2008-2009 so this depends on the spec i guess if its still the same now? i'm not sure, never studied it.

many thanks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There are a variety of different modules so no one here is going to know which combination he took ... but he doesn't have to include module details, so it's not a problem.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
you honestly dont have to put module details?
so you can just put an overall grade for each subject?
i really didnt know that!
you honestly dont have to put module details?
so you can just put an overall grade for each subject?
i really didnt know that!

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/applying/howtoapply/education/

Unless they have an asterisk beside them (which I don't believe A-levels will have), you honestly don't have to put module details, you can just put the overall grade in. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by TheSownRose
There are a variety of different modules so no one here is going to know which combination he took ... but he doesn't have to include module details, so it's not a problem.

how come you don't have to include module details?
i thought it was a definite requirement?
ahh we're stressing out.
so he can just put an overall grade for each subject? is that correct?
we really can't afford to mess up this late in the game.
how come you don't have to include module details?
i thought it was a definite requirement?
ahh we're stressing out.
so he can just put an overall grade for each subject? is that correct?
we really can't afford to mess up this late in the game.

See the post above this one. :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by TheSownRose
See the post above this one. :wink:

Thankyou so much :biggrin: much appreciated.
Reply 7
You can search for the relevant module information here http://www.aqa.org.uk/qualifications/a-level.php

I'd presume though that he doesn't have his marks for the modules either or the names would be on the results slip? If that's the case, just leave them off. It won't add anything to the application with no grades on there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending