The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fantastic way to take the set.
Come on Rafa!!
Reply 3982
Coming back from 0-2 against the greatest ever clay court player? That would be something special.
Well, it was good while it lasted. Just reminds me how ****ed Murray is. You have Nadal, soon to be officially the greatest clay court player of all time, Federer, who, while losing it a bit, arguably the greatest "classical" player of all time, and then Djokovic, who has verged on the unreal in the last year. He's picked such a **** era to exist in. Plop Murray back in 2002ish, and he'd win left, right and centre.
Can you still watch this on ITV player online? I can't seem to find the link anymore...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3985
Original post by Chief Wiggum
Can you still watch this on ITV player online? I can't seem to find the link anymore...

http://www.itv.com/itv4/

Should be working
What a point!
**** it. Djokovic in 5. Come on.
Reply 3989
If anyone can come back from two sets down against the GOAT on clay, it's Djokovic. I have faith.
Effectively 3 Match Points...
And Nole is now 0-40 down...
Djokovic just can't control his margin for error right now, could be a brutal set if Rafa breaks now.
Well, that was fun.

EDIT: No, I'll keep the faith.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by TopHat
Effectively 3 Match Points...

Well, it is clay. Although I think Djokovic has to sort something out fast, because right now it seems Nadal has already mentally beaten him.
Reply 3995
I do hope this point is the start of some Novak magic.
Original post by tophat
well, that was fun.

Edit: No, i'll keep the faith.

The faith! It lives!
He's still alive, still up against it, but alive.
Reply 3998
Can't believe Djok smashed up that bench. One thing to smash your racquet but come on.....you don't see Nadal or Fed doing that.
That was beautiful.

Latest