The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Average offer for MORSE?

I've got an interview next Wednesday, read up on it and it seems like I've pretty much got the offer. :smile: What I'm wondering now is, I got an offer of A*AA from Exeter for Economics, so what kind of offer should I be expecting from Warwick? Much the same, or worse? :s
Reply 1
Original post by morrison11
I've got an interview next Wednesday, read up on it and it seems like I've pretty much got the offer. :smile: What I'm wondering now is, I got an offer of A*AA from Exeter for Economics, so what kind of offer should I be expecting from Warwick? Much the same, or worse? :s

How arrogant.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I much prefer Lewis
Reply 3
Original post by Delaney
How arrogant.

Post of the year.
Reply 4
See the offer in http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/order/morse.pdf I am pretty sure it is a standard offer that is given out by the department.
Reply 5
Original post by Wraggy
See the offer in http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/order/morse.pdf I am pretty sure it is a standard offer that is given out by the department.

A*AAa? Wow. Not gonna happen. (History will not get higher than B) :frown:

Thanks man.
Reply 6

Thanks man.

What was your predicted grades?
Reply 7
Original post by uzzyk

Original post by uzzyk
What was your predicted grades?

If you do further maths, step or aea they will consider your application for a lower offer. I do the full further maths a level and i just emailed them to ask if i still need to do step (I'd rather not do it, its stupidly hard). Just email them if you're unsure of anything or check their website.

oops quoted the wrong person lol sorry
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8

Thanks man.

If you do further maths, step or aea they will consider your application for a lower offer. I do the full further maths a level and i just emailed them to ask if i still need to do step (I'd rather not do it, its stupidly hard). Just email them if you're unsure of anything or check their website.
Reply 9
Got a rejection. Not good. Just hope I get an offer for Accounting and Fiance. Think my predicted grade for Further Maths has let me down.

Quick Reply

Latest