The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Unofficial LSE BSc Economics applicants thread

Hi everyone,

Haven’t seen much on the app about the LSE BSc for Economics and none of my friends have received offers yet - so created this reel to see if anyone on here has or even just wants to share general thoughts.
I know one person who somehow got an economics offer in January (I think) 😭 I know PPE and history, politics etc. are coming out but pure Econ definitely takes a while as there are so many applicants
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by shchkhbkhkjhk
I know one person who somehow got an economics offer in January (I think) 😭 I know PPE and history, politics etc. are coming out but pure Econ definitely takes a while as there are so many applicants
I got an econ offer in december lol
Original post by yzven
I got an econ offer in december lol

Straight econ? What are your stats
Reply 4
Original post by deniztanrikulu
Straight econ? What are your stats
yh pure econ
5A* predicted with FM and EPQ
9999999998 GCSE
6.5 tmua
Original post by yzven
yh pure econ
5A* predicted with FM and EPQ
9999999998 GCSE
6.5 tmua

Fairs bro that’s cold. No TMUA here but same stats - no epq here - so kinda freaked out about that
Reply 6
Fairs bro that’s cold. No TMUA here but same stats - no epq here - so kinda freaked out about that
they don't care about EPQ dw bro
Original post by yzven
they don't care about EPQ dw bro

Yeah I heard it’s more the TMUA that I’m worried ab idk how much disadvantage it is to not have. Either way congrats tho that’s sick. Is it top choice?
Reply 8
Yeah I heard it’s more the TMUA that I’m worried ab idk how much disadvantage it is to not have. Either way congrats tho that’s sick. Is it top choice?
I think so I was debating between that and MORSE at Warwick

also not doing TMUA isn't a disadvantage dw but it probably would be for econ and maths etc
Original post by yzven
I think so I was debating between that and MORSE at Warwick
also not doing TMUA isn't a disadvantage dw but it probably would be for econ and maths etc

Ooh good choices. Morse sounds like it’ll be a v exciting combination of things tbf. Good luck with all that.
its not a disadvantage don't worry, loads of ppl get in without doing it or with doing it but not submitting their score. what subjects do you do
Original post by econ11234
its not a disadvantage don't worry, loads of ppl get in without doing it or with doing it but not submitting their score. what subjects do you do

Maths FM physics econ at A* predicted for all and 9 9s at gcse. Did the TMUA as well as the tsa (for Oxford) and dedicated all of my time for tsa so the TMUA score wasn’t worth submitting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending