The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSR Mustafa
CSGO solo queue is broken , i vs anywhere from global elite to noobs , it makes no sense i had a TSM kinguin sub in a game a while back , just quit lol

It's a lot easier to rank up too, only takes three consecutive wins sometimes which can easily be scraped by playing **** team mates. I feel league is more consistent what with needing to get a lot more but RNG is more apparent in league which also comes in your way
Original post by TSR Mustafa
CSGO solo queue is broken , i vs anywhere from global elite to noobs , it makes no sense i had a TSM kinguin sub in a game a while back , just quit lol

I literally only started playing CSGO a few weeks ago and literally just hit rank 3 and only played 2 competitive games. The soloQ experience is miserable half the time because it's a case of "5 year veterans vs. The World". There's no such thing as playing against a team who're at your level for scrubs that've never played the game before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do indeed, main Ahri/Twisted Fate
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I literally only started playing CSGO a few weeks ago and literally just hit rank 3 and only played 2 competitive games. The soloQ experience is miserable half the time because it's a case of "5 year veterans vs. The World". There's no such thing as playing against a team who're at your level for scrubs that've never played the game before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah its really anti noob imo , you have to struggle vs veterans in order to get better , no fun ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah that's because you're in your placements. Play ten comps and they'll rank you/should be easier
Original post by AR_95
Nah that's because you're in your placements. Play ten comps and they'll rank you/should be easier

Nah, but even the rank 1-3 grind is bad, because of all the vets you're playing against in casual. The only place I've played against people my level are deathmatch and arms race, and those are a bit **** lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8786
I was plat 5 last season and my acc got banned so I play on my brothers which has more runes/champs and I cannot get past silver now lmao.
Reply 8787
Original post by Redmark
I do indeed, main Ahri/Twisted Fate

Play viktor/diana too they are quite broken.
Original post by ETRC
Play viktor/diana too they are quite broken.

And leblink, easy to play and takes skill to master, but always dirty.

I also think donger can be a bit broken, I actually want people to gank me when I play him because I know that even if I die I'll probably get a double kill from it. When people fight you on your turf (turrets) you can spam laugh and still come out on top <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
I came back from the afk to lol, my nickname is otomuss and I play on EUW if someone wants to play together, silver/gold only because thats my skill level. Currently I am playing normals drafts only because I need to feel the game again, so far I am playing quite well support Morgana, Olaf top, Lee jungle, ezreal adc, annie/diana mid, I'm still learning and trying to remember the skills for new champs.
I just got ****ing DUMPSTERED by a bot lane riven/malz duo as Ashe. All was good, I was out-trading and out-csing them. They had to back twice and we got good damage on their turret. Then everything changed when Malz hit level 6...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got ****ing DUMPSTERED by a bot lane riven/malz duo as Ashe. All was good, I was out-trading and out-csing them. They had to back twice and we got good damage on their turret. Then everything changed when Malz hit level 6...

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a kill lane setup they have, you'd want to play passive and try to get a gank. QSS is also needed later in the game if you can afford it.
Original post by Dartychu
That's a kill lane setup they have, you'd want to play passive and try to get a gank. QSS is also needed later in the game if you can afford it.

Yeah, I did my best to play the lane as passively as I could, I managed not to die to any ganks, but every time Malz ult was up it was a literal "kill an ad carry" button. Both of them just walk right up to my turret and GG.

Ended the game 1/10 with 2 items + boots at 30 minutes lel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I did my best to play the lane as passively as I could, I managed not to die to any ganks, but every time Malz ult was up it was a literal "kill an ad carry" button. Both of them just walk right up to my turret and GG.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ashe isn't exactly the most mobile adc anyway, if it was malz mid and riven top you would have got ****ed up at some point anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've got to back off the turret bro. Better to give up turrets than die repeatedly + give up turrets anyway!
Original post by In One Ear
You've got to back off the turret bro. Better to give up turrets than die repeatedly + give up turrets anyway!

You're totally right, and I should've done that earlier. I went 1/3 in lane, which could've totally been 1/0 if I didn't think I could get an "extra bit of harass" :tongue:
You're totally right, and I should've done that earlier. I went 1/3 in lane, which could've totally been 1/0 if I didn't think I could get an "extra bit of harass" :tongue:

Its hard to resist though, right? :tongue:

Also giving towers up is one of the hardest things to do mentally IMO...you'll see people rather die and refuse to give them up than to back off all the way until top plat/diamond. Such a strong emotional attachment to them! :tongue:
Original post by In One Ear
Its hard to resist though, right? :tongue:

Also giving towers up is one of the hardest things to do mentally IMO...you'll see people rather die and refuse to give them up than to back off all the way until top plat/diamond. Such a strong emotional attachment to them! :tongue:

And then there's that one melee creep that's just taken two tower hits...

Posted from TSR Mobile
what is league of legends?

I was watching the BBC documentary on the chinese youth and how they are all addicted to league of legends, i came here to see what the fuss is about
LOOOL the chinese have league of legends tournaments like its the world cup, with celebrities and groupies and fandom hahahaha
You're taking my tier 1 top tower?? God damn it I better TP for that..

Too true..

Quick Reply

Latest