The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rachgb
ok but what do you do when your team shits itself completely??? some of my games, holy ****

you
play
fiora

BUT SHES DISABLED ATM SO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN
Original post by HarunH1
you
play
fiora

BUT SHES DISABLED ATM SO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN

ok but my teams are also disabled so??????????
[QUOTE=rachgb;63021311]ok but my teams are also disabled so??????????

then u try ur best not to tilt and you'll eventually reach imaqtpie's no ****s given stage and start winning
Original post by HarunH1
then u try ur best not to tilt and you'll eventually reach imaqtpie's no ****s given stage and start winning

thank for excellent advice
Original post by HarunH1
kk lol add my nem xxmlg_diana_pro420_69destroyer_xx_i_deserf_chellengor_xx

Rofl XDD I think you forgot to add something about huskies in that name, but oh well

Come on man, stop spreading your nonsense or else we'll have other people with your mindset trying to be friends with you know who :mmm:
gold 4 we climbing boys
Race to Diamond 1 :O
got s1 about 2 weeks ago n im back in g3 kk time 2 get 2 plat like how i was supposed 2 last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
Rofl XDD I think you forgot to add something about huskies in that name, but oh well

Come on man, stop spreading your nonsense or else we'll have other people with your mindset trying to be friends with you know who :mmm:

i actually did wtf is wrong with me

AND DO U MIND WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS STUFF ON HERE U PIECE OF LEGITIMATE POOPY TRASH WASTE OF HUMAN RESOURCES

#nosavagenessintended
(edited 8 years ago)
promos to gold 3 boyz
Original post by thatgr
promos to gold 3 boyz

within those 2 weeks I went from gold 4 to plat 4 ggggggggggggggggggg
Original post by HarunH1
within those 2 weeks I went from gold 4 to plat 4 ggggggggggggggggggg

played gold 3 promos like 4 times now
Original post by thatgr
played gold 3 promos like 4 times now

s u p p o r t is the way forward
Original post by HarunH1
s u p p o r t is the way forward

not in silver
Original post by rachgb
not in silver

kayle's actually good now so you might as well play her top/mid (maybe jungle), and annie sup/mid. I pretty much only played them when I was in silver lol

but morg was my most useful champ bc she can pretty much block every stun/snare/slow etc in the game
Original post by HarunH1
kayle's actually good now so you might as well play her top/mid (maybe jungle), and annie sup/mid. I pretty much only played them when I was in silver lol

but morg was my most useful champ bc she can pretty much block every stun/snare/slow etc in the game

ty for freelo tips
Original post by HarunH1

how come kayle's good again BTW lol

tfw u can't be ****ed to read patch notes anymore
Original post by rachgb
how come kayle's good again BTW lol

tfw u can't be ****ed to read patch notes anymore

gunblade is literally a a death machine ngl, and it works well with runaans and her passive, thats p much it lol
I'm spamming yi now, even after nerfs he's still ridiculous
feels 79% winrate man
next game should take me to promos again hopefully i do them today, if yi isnt banned i should

edit: gold 3 ayy lmao
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thatgr
I'm spamming yi now, even after nerfs he's still ridiculous
feels 79% winrate man
next game should take me to promos again hopefully i do them today, if yi isnt banned i should

edit: gold 3 ayy lmao

why yi man -_-

Quick Reply

Latest