The Student Room Group

Primary Education Interview for Chester University and Edge Hill

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with regards to the tests and interviews for Chester and Edge Hill :redface:

Thanks, Kim :colondollar:
Reply 1
Have you had an interview at Chester yet kim ?
Talia x
Reply 2
Original post by Treacle1982

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with regards to the tests and interviews for Chester and Edge Hill :redface:

Hi, I know you posted this ages ago but i just found it and i was wondering if you got into chester? i got a place...weeks and weeks after my interview in feb

x
Can anyone tell me how long before your interview Chester letters/emails you about what the topic of discussion is and what documents are recieved? I have an interview with Chester NEXT WEEK and have been told NO details! All I know is to turn up at 9 :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Hello I've applied for primary education in Chester and not heard back yet has any one else
Hi,

I'm a current student at Edge Hill, I'm doing Early Years Ed with QTS but the interview is the same as Primary Ed with QTS, and the interview hasn't changed since mine 2 years ago! What exactly do you want to know? :smile: x
Reply 6
Original post by ambitiousteen
Can anyone tell me how long before your interview Chester letters/emails you about what the topic of discussion is and what documents are recieved? I have an interview with Chester NEXT WEEK and have been told NO details! All I know is to turn up at 9 :s-smilie:

Hello I was just wondering what the topics were as I have not received any letters and my interview is in a few days thanks x
Reply 7
Original post by lkg_369
Hi, I know you posted this ages ago but i just found it and i was wondering if you got into chester? i got a place...weeks and weeks after my interview in feb

x

what were your predicted grades???
Two rooms available in Chester anytime for anyone who needs them for this September. £64pw, 2 minute walk away from main campus and 10 minute walk from the city centre! Message me if you're interested!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest