The Student Room Group

Have i ****ed up my UCAS? (pics to aid)

I dunno how to upload pictures it didnt work ? :/

Ok i was given an invitation by one of my offers to send a mini-project to see if i got an interview, and at the bottom of the page it said your reply, so i press accepted. I pressumed it meant im accepting doing the project and will send it. I'm not sure if this means i wont be able to accept other offers (but its not an offer just an invitation) when it comes to accepting my choices, but it says i can still cancel the offer. Anyone else done this?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Aarroonnn
I dunno how to upload pictures it didnt work ? :/

Ok i was given an invitation by one of my offers to send a mini-project to see if i got an interview, and at the bottom of the page it said your reply, so i press accepted. I pressumed it meant im accepting doing the project and will send it. I'm not sure if this means i wont be able to accept other offers (but its not an offer just an invitation) when it comes to accepting my choices, but it says i can still cancel the offer. Anyone else done this?

Don't worry, even if you have accepted an offer of a place accidentally, you still have 14 days to change this, under UCAS rules. If you don't know what's going on then call UCAS tomorrow.
Reply 2
You can't accept an offer if you don't have one. So no, you haven't messed anything up, but it's a good idea to understand what you're doing in future rather than just pressing random things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending