The Student Room Group

Do you shop at TK Maxx?

Another questionnaire guys, sorry!

If you do, how would you rate their customer service, visual merchandising and the brand as a whole?

If not, where do you shop and why not at TK Maxx?

Reply 1
i personally don't, because the one where i live is so badly organised it's basically a jumble sale. :/ having said that i love primark so clearly i'm a big fat hypocrite. :biggrin:
i generally shop in h&m, new look occassionaly, primarkk, dororthy perkins, republic, river island... online mostly asos, boohoo and forever 21. :smile:
I have a look now and then. It's just too messy in there and full of weird people. You can find the odd bargain, though.
Never been a fan of Tk Maxx, I feel most of it stuff is a bit old-fashioned. It's like going to the market haha, i shop in the obvious high street stores. Topshop, New Look, H&M... the usual and ASOS
Reply 4
I sometimes look at the jeans although every time i have been there is some selfish so and so that insits on buying about 100 of the item you want its actually sad.Last time i went in this girl brought about 10 pairs of jeans and when i went to have a look i got some daggers :eek:
Reply 5
I have a look in there because sometimes they get some nice lingerie and sports stuff in. I did also buy an evening dress there as well but on the whole a lot of their stuff is aimed at older people.

I tend to shop most at New Look, ASOS, Topshop, and Debenhams/House of Fraser/Fenwicks etc
I love the feeling of finding an amazing bargain in TK maxx!
Original post by Jessica2011

If you do, how would you rate their customer service, visual merchandising and the brand as a whole?

I like their customer service, they leave you alone to look for stuff. I can't get into their clothes, I'm too lazy a shopper and can't be bothered to search through racks and racks. But I love everything else, the little bizarre items draw everyone in.
Reply 8
I bought some really nice Ralph Lauren jeans for £11 once. You have to be able to pick out the gems, but it's usually worth it when you do.
Reply 9
Original post by Jessica2011

Yes sometimes.

Customer service - poor
Merchandising - poor
Brand - poor

I bear it because you can sometimes pick up nice branded items for less, but other than that I dislike the store. There is also a lot of junk in there too
Yeah, it's alright but you have to search for the nice stuff. I've had smart trousers from £90 to £20 which have been really good quality and nice shirts from Saville Row etc. for £15.

Customer service is fine, nothing bad stands out.

The ones near me are tidy enough but I suppose it varies place to place.
It's ok but too jumbled up for my liking :nopity:
Reply 12
i do brought some amazing converse in there just this weekend heavly discounted :P
I like the clearance bit of tkmaxx. Jeans for £4, hell yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest