The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I got my offer quite a while ago, but I got rejected from Cambridge, so Manchester is now my first choice. I've applied to do Historical Studies and Sciences and Psychology (with the psych option). I'm really looking to going, and it's quite local to me (I live on the Wirral, between Liverpool and Chester). My offer is ABB.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
fanofkdc
I got my offer quite a while ago, but I got rejected from Cambridge, so Manchester is now my first choice. I've applied to do Historical Studies and Sciences and Psychology (with the psych option). I'm really looking to going, and it's quite local to me (I live on the Wirral, between Liverpool and Chester). My offer is ABB.

heya i applied 4 combined studies 2, do u mind tellin me wat ur predictions were? thanks :smile:
Mines on my signiture :P
Reply 63
See sig.

Will be turning it down unless I get desperate though
finally got an offer through for music - everyone else seemed to get theirs a while ago which was worrying me.
conditional AAA
Reply 65
jellybaby99
heya i applied 4 combined studies 2, do u mind tellin me wat ur predictions were? thanks :smile:

My predictions were AAA not including General Studies, but I'm taking that, and I think I'm predicted an A for that. I got A's for everything except Politics and Chemistry (B and C respectively).
What are you applying to do?
im applying for 'literary studies and social sciences', havent heard anythin yet
Reply 67
BBC for Earth Sciences :P

Apparently its the lowest offer they give for my course, with ABC being more regular :P
Reply 68
Matchu
BBC for Earth Sciences :P

Apparently its the lowest offer they give for my course, with ABC being more regular :P

how come they have offered you that.....?
Reply 69
Teachers generally like me cause I like to have a laugh, so no doubt got really good references, and they know I don't try but would acheive 100% if I did, and apparently put that on the reference. + my personal statement was decent.
Got my offer today!!!!!!!! To Do Business Studies ABB :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 71
ABB - Business and Economics
BBB Politics L244 course.. woo thats definitely achieveable!!
ive been offered bbc - bcc For Management and Leisure
AAB medicine.... represent.
AAB for International Management.
ive had 3 offers, Politics BBB, History and Politics AAB, History with Economics ABB. Gna put H with economics as first choice n Politics as insurance.
lol now weve all just gotta worry about actually getting the grades! got a sociology exam on friday!
Reply 78
Medicine - AAB. has a decent medical course, and i particularly like the idea of european studies. :biggrin:
Reply 79
Got my offer for medicine on tuesday, AAB. well excited coz its my first choice! Made me wait ages after interview before i found out, worth it tho!

Latest

Trending

Trending