The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
Well in terms of the quality of the course, both are pretty similar (and very respectable). However employment wise, well employers seem to love Warwick alot, and sometimes York does go unnoticed (some say that this is because it's a Northern uni :confused: ).
Personally I would choose Warwick between those 2, but thats because I've been there, seen the department etc and applied there (got an offer, not going there tho). Didn't apply to york because it's a little far for me. What are your main priorities for a uni? Warwick is in the middle of nowhere and although it is 'near' Coventry everyone says coventry's a sh*thole(not been there so can't comment on this). Leamingston Spa is sposed to be lovely tho!
Maybe someone can tell u more about York cuz i dont know much about it.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Both respected uni's, both courses very strong!!! The deciding factor for me would be the nightlife / social aspect, both seem to have a reputation as "boring" in terms of nightlife but I think that York edges out Warwick (mainly because York is less isolated than Warwick)!!! :wink:
Reply 3
I applied, and recieved offers from both, and attended open days at both.
Both are campus based, and both have very good reps. When it came to making my choice I had to go on what I'd seen and the general atmosphere. I personaly prefered york, but would have probably have been happy at either.

Latest