The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2060
Original post by Inzamam99
I knew I would say that as well :colone: Great minds baeta, great minds...

Haha okay abu ji, okay.....
Oh they definitely like it- a couple of people in the 1st XI at my uni don't support England (a couple of white people). PLEASE go on tell us what should happen to them you hypocrite.

and retard*
Oh they definitely like it- a couple of people in the 1st XI at my uni don't support England (a couple of white people). PLEASE go on tell us what should happen to them you hypocrite.

Quite right actually. I know some (white) people in my Uni's first XI who support SA because apparently they play better cricket.
Lol dropped!
Dropped again!
OMG SRILANKA, Murali give them a slap. Bloody hell, Kamran Cockmal catches more.
Morgan playing with fire here :rofl:
Reply 2067
This is hilarious fielding :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sri Lanka are usually better than the other sub-continental teams, India in particular, but this is horrific. Morgan needs to make them pay :colone:
Original post by FrozenBeak
Dropped again!

Tbh, it was a difficult take. Murali's face is hilarious though.
Original post by Captain Crash
Quite right actually. I know some (white) people in my Uni's first XI who support SA because apparently they play better cricket.

Yeah except England, SA seems to be the favourite. I know three or four who support Sri Lanka as well including my enormous hench half German ex-chemistry teacher.
Yeah I know terrible how the whites are persecuted.

In the western world yes in AMerica you have affirmative action putting black people in front of whites for university and jobs racism. In South Africa you have thousands of murders against whites each year by blacks but noone calls it racism. The media here report white on non white attacks such as Stephen Lawrence with so much coverage not the same for Kris donald murdered by 5 pakistanis being stabbed numerous times burned and so on. And for your home country of Pakistan you have a anti christian country if you say anything saying you dont believe in allah you get killed. Then non whites moan about racism pretty pathetic.
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
and retard*

Agreed :colonhash:
What's with Trott's cravat?
Original post by Jackthevillain
In the western world yes in AMerica you have affirmative action putting black people in front of whites for university and jobs racism. In South Africa you have thousands of murders against whites each year by blacks but noone calls it racism. The media here report white on non white attacks such as Stephen Lawrence with so much coverage not the same for Kris donald murdered by 5 pakistanis being stabbed numerous times burned and so on. And for your home country of Pakistan you have a anti christian country if you say anything saying you dont believe in allah you get killed. Then non whites moan about racism pretty pathetic.

In Pakistan, most people want the law to be changed and in the future when your country and US has stopped fuelling extremism, that will happen. There is very little racism here or in the US. You get the odd person who dislikes black people or white people but very rare.

You're still avoiding my question- what would you do to the white English guys who support Sri Lanka? I know one or two who do. Go on retard.
Original post by Captain Crash
What's with Trott's cravat?

It has little ice particles in it which keep you cool.
In Pakistan, most people want the law to be changed and in the future when your country and US has stopped fuelling extremism, that will happen. There is very little racism here or in the US. You get the odd person who dislikes black people or white people but very rare.

You're still avoiding my question- what would you do to the white English guys who support Sri Lanka? I know one or two who do. Go on retard.

Black people in AMerica are 40 times more likely to commit a crime against a white person than vice verisa this shows the levels of anti white racism. How are we fuelling extremism by fighting terrorists who want to destroy the western world and turn it into a muslim hellhole like many countries around the world.
Original post by Jackthevillain
Black people in AMerica are 40 times more likely to commit a crime against a white person than vice verisa this shows the levels of anti white racism. How are we fuelling extremism by fighting terrorists who want to destroy the western world and turn it into a muslim hellhole like many countries around the world.

Black people commit more crime and this shows anti-white racism :rolleyes:

Noticed an exponential rise in terrorism since the invasion of Iraq?

Answer my question- What would you do with the white SL supporters? Oh no you can't because you're a racist hypocrite.
Black people commit more crime and this shows anti-white racism :rolleyes:

Noticed an exponential rise in terrorism since the invasion of Iraq?

Answer my question- What would you do with the white SL supporters? Oh no you can't because you're a racist hypocrite.

Well when a white person attacks a black person its classed as racism so why shouldnt it be the other way round. I dont know convince them they should support England instead of Sri Lanka if they have no connection to Sri Lanka.
Swann to smack it around the park :proud:

EDIT: Or not :emo:
Reply 2079
Swann promotion :teeth:

Edit- Swann promotion :facepalm2:

Latest