The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2220
So many shots of Strauss facepalming :teehee: :facepalm2:
Reply 2221
Original post by Steph90
What is he saying in this video? I love the over dramatic music and the red circling like that guy is wanted for something.

In any case :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: ...

England is OUT! :frown:

Original post by TheProdigy2k9
Basically some big guy saying India will lose whose Indian himself.

Haha what he said ^
And they spotted a bookie in the Indian dressing room. That's the guy they were circling.
England cricket team are a joke.
Reply 2223
Original post by haleem
It was good up to the bit with the baby delivery, which was :facepalm2:

:rofl2:

Only in Bollywood..

Also, I love Rancho. :tongue:
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
So.....

who played worse in the QFs.. England or West Indies? :lol:

Both :colonhash:
Reply 2225

all i gotta say is; wow.
england ki besti hogi hai!!

final: sri lanka vs pakistan
Reply 2226
Original post by Inzamam99
Both :colonhash:

Please rate some other members before rating this member again
Original post by TheProdigy2k9
Which final was that with England playing? :confused:

nahh i meant pak vs. sri in final :rolleyes:
Original post by Jackthevillain
O well we are out not that bothered becus for England not as important as football and rugby world cups. And we are beating Wales 2 nil wooo

What BS you don't care HAHA

Well done on beating the mighty Wales with your superb football team who pulled off a draw against the MIGHTY USA in the world cup :teehee:
Original post by bhamsh
Please rate some other members before rating this member again

You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today :frown:
Reply 2230
Original post by 786girl
all i gotta say is; wow.
england ki besti hogi hai!!

final: sri lanka vs pakistan

and cup to sri Lanka :biggrin:
Reply 2231
Sri Lanka to WINNNN <3

Hopefully we'll meet the Indians in the final.... hopefully!!!
Original post by Billa Bong
nahh i meant pak vs. sri in final :rolleyes:

I know how can you forget that Pak won that with ease! They made 138? I think and we chased it down with 8 wickets in hand. Afridi playing a knock at the right time...
Reply 2233
Original post by bhamsh
and cup to sri Lanka pakistan :biggrin:

:biggrin:
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Will you be bothered if New Zealand loose? :teehee:

Wah Wah, kya achievement hai :clap2:

I would like New zealand to win but in all truth crickets means a lot more to south Asian people in England than white people mainly due to the fact that out of the 3 big sports here Football, Rugby and Cricket its the only sport that south Asian nations are competitve in. I wonder how many of you Asian people in this thread are big followers of the Indian and Pakistani football teams.
What BS you don't care HAHA

Well done on beating the mighty Wales with your superb football team who pulled off a draw against the MIGHTY USA in the world cup :teehee:

Well its a big rivalry and yer USA are not a bad team they beat Spain 2 nil in the 2009 confederations cup one of the few teams to beat Spain during their golden period so im not really sure why you think USA are crap. You should really not talk about football you seem to know so little about it.
Original post by Jackthevillain
I would like New zealand to win but in all truth crickets means a lot more to south Asian people in England than white people mainly due to the fact that out of the 3 big sports here Football, Rugby and Cricket its the only sport that south Asian nations are competitve in. I wonder how many of you Asian people in this thread are big followers of the Indian and Pakistani football teams.

We don't care about Football- bunch of batty boys running around with shorts trying to get a ball into the net. Different countries have different sports. Pakistan for example is historically BY FAR the most successful in the world in squash and hockey.
Reply 2237
We don't care about Football- bunch of batty boys running around with shorts trying to get a ball into the net. Different countries have different sports. Pakistan for example is historically BY FAR the most successful in the world in squash and hockey.

wanted to rep this badly
but once again :mad:

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

Yer well football is the popular sport on the planet so in many peoples eyes the world cups are the most important.
Reply 2239

Sums up Englands match
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest