The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
*Riz*
?

i'm meant to be going to an engineering open day ther eon wed, but i can't work out how to get there!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
fred86
i'm meant to be going to an engineering open day ther eon wed, but i can't work out how to get there!

Well I know if your going by train (like I am) then you get the train to coventry then a bus from Warwick Road (which is meant to be signposted) to the uni which takes upto half an hour cus it takes a long route or something????

There are other instructions on the back of the campus map if you have one, the uni prospectus and the uni website. Good Luck, let's hope we both like it!!
Reply 3
I got lost when I first went to look around. I got on the wrong bus from the train station. Oops.
Reply 4
picju96
I got lost when I first went to look around. I got on the wrong bus from the train station. Oops.

Lol I'm just back. I liked the way it said that Warwick raod was "singnposted" from coventry train station. I only saw one tiny little sign - I nearly ended up getting the bus into the town centre and getting the bus to the uni from there cus I couldn't find Warwick street to get the bus from lol.
Was snow on the way back to the station from the uni which was nice?
Are you there now picju96? and if so are you liking it?
Reply 5
Yep I am, and yep, I'm loving it!

(That's what I did by the way, get a bus to the bus station!)

Snow was lovely yesterday, I had a big snowball fight. Then it all iced over at about 7ish, and it's deadly out there.

Did you enjoy the day then? Campus was really busy yesterday, especially with graduations as well!
Reply 6
It was icy cold and horrible in warwick yesterday - glad I've seen it on the sun! I missed my stop on the way back and had to slog through the snow and try to find the station - was very very cold.. And also I agree with riz, where exactly were these mysterious signs to the bus stop??
Reply 7
picju96
Yep I am, and yep, I'm loving it!

(That's what I did by the way, get a bus to the bus station!)

Snow was lovely yesterday, I had a big snowball fight. Then it all iced over at about 7ish, and it's deadly out there.

Did you enjoy the day then? Campus was really busy yesterday, especially with graduations as well!

Yeah i really liked it. I was impressed by both the campus and the course. The only thing I'm a bit worried about is how well I'd fit in - I saw quite a few rahs there lol.
Reply 8
You'll fit in fine, trust me. There's so many different types of people there you're bound to find someone like you.
Reply 9
picju96
You'll fit in fine, trust me. There's so many different types of people there you're bound to find someone like you.

Lol I don't think there is anyone quite as wierd as me. But i guess you're right there's so many people there is would be impossible for me not to get along with them all! Thanks for the reassurance.

Latest