The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

But... but... You can't style your hair at all like this! There's a point at which gorgeous long hair grows into crazy long hair, you've overstepped it, I think. It's very nice hair, like, it looks healthy from where I sit, but I draw a line at the bum :mmm:
Original post by Twinkle06
As soon as it grows past the bum - it's too long. Words of wisdom.

I would have given you a thumbs up if you weren't praising your own answer.
Wow I'm impressed! I always wanted hair like that as a kid. I think it's more "adult" to have shorter hair though, so you might want to think about getting it shorter gradually.. it will be a shame but can't stay like that forever! :P
rapunzel rapunzel let down your hair!
Reply 64
Original post by whitepearlbaby
But... but... You can't style your hair at all like this! There's a point at which gorgeous long hair grows into crazy long hair, you've overstepped it, I think. It's very nice hair, like, it looks healthy from where I sit, but I draw a line at the bum :mmm:

So do you think I should chop off my hair to bum length then?
Reply 65
That is really long!! SO COOL!!! I think you should keep it. I think you just need to know how to style it in different way so it will be suitable to job interviews, be practical and yet look effortless and flawless!

Exhibit A: http://sarahpotempa.com/2010/09/30/sleek-low-bun/
Reply 66
i keep cutting my hair but it never grows! my hair was below my shoulders and now it won't even reach my chin lol
Reply 67
that is disgusting
Reply 68
You are gonna have to cut it but its a shame as its so beautiful :frown:
Reply 69
As soon as your hair impedes your use of the toilet, it is too long.
Wrap it around your neck and wear it like a scarf.
Original post by H.JJJ
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INTRODUCING ME TO CHARLIE SHEEN BI WINNING DUBSTEP (AKA THAT VID IN YOUR SIG)

OMG

I HAVEN'T LOL'D SO HARD IN AGES

(caps were required for this post)

It's okay, happy to help. :colondollar:
just make sure that if you cut it you'll donate it to make wigs for people with cancer. it's a good cause and it would cost you nothing.
Reply 73
use gel and spike it, then apply for a job as one of the hairy bikers :biggrin:
Reply 74
No it's really short. :stupid:
Reply 75
Off topic but you have lovely legs :')
/jealous

More than anything it looks impractical, you'd have to move your hair every time you go to the toilet ahahaha and I wouldn't think you'd be able to do do much styling on hair that long?

Cutting it would probably be a nice change for you, you might be able to experiment with more styles :smile:
Original post by naomi1988
So do you think I should chop off my hair to bum length then?

Personally, yes. But to be honest, in the end it's up to you!
Original post by naomi1988
OK, so basically I am a female and I have very long hair. I haven't cut it in about 4 years and it has got really long to the point where I have to tie it up all the time. I virtually never wear it down for nights out etc. Some of my friends have started taking the mickey out of me (in a kind way I should add) calling me rapunzel and things like that which kind of annoys me.
Also, I am approaching the end of university and so think that my hair is going to be too long for job interviews, work etc. when I go out into the real world.
Here is a pic. Let me know what you think?
Do you think I should cut my hair?
I am thinking of going to mid-back or shoulder length.

Sell it!
Reply 78
Original post by whitepearlbaby
I would have given you a thumbs up if you weren't praising your own answer.

I'll edit my post if it gets me a thumbs up :adore:
Reply 79
i love long black sexy hair, but thats just too long for me.

Latest