The Student Room Group

Exam Technique help !

Well basically, I am having real trouble in answering the exam questions , especially the 24 markers. So are there any tips you guys could give me , from your own experiences , Thanks in advance :smile:
Short introduction i.e. some historians think this but others think this (have to get in your token 'historical interpretation'...). Have a clear structure, like one paragraph for and the next against. Make a point, give evidence (back it up with an example) and dates and then explain why it was significant/link it to your other points. Then write a conclusion and if it's a question about 'to what extent', do mention the word 'extent' in it! Detail is the key as well.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Cashper1234
Well basically, I am having real trouble in answering the exam questions , especially the 24 markers. So are there any tips you guys could give me , from your own experiences , Thanks in advance :smile:

Are you GCSE or A level?
Original post by Cashper1234
:yawn:

- Level of study (A level/GCSE etc)
- Exam board
- Which paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending