The Student Room Group

Edexcel International GCSE Religious Studies

Im in Year 10 and im currently revising for my GCSE this year - would anyone find it helpful for me to write up my notes in a doc - as i'm predict to get a 9. Also would anyone find it helpful to have like "the key" to have perfect exam technique e.g how to answer a 6 marker (which suck btw) or 12 marker
I'm honestly just here to help as we dont have any resources specifically for our spec
Bye <3
It doesn't really matter whether you type up your notes or write them, it's down to personal preference. Having key ways to tackling 6 markers and 12 markers is something that will be really helpful in your exam, so yes you should make notes on the exam techniques. In year 11 you tend to cover more of the ethical sides of RS like abortion and euthanasia etc.. perhaps you should read ahead before lessons so you're prepared and look into both viewpoints agreeing and disagreeing with the topics. Hope this helps.
Original post by lolol9689
It doesn't really matter whether you type up your notes or write them, it's down to personal preference. Having key ways to tackling 6 markers and 12 markers is something that will be really helpful in your exam, so yes you should make notes on the exam techniques. In year 11 you tend to cover more of the ethical sides of RS like abortion and euthanasia etc.. perhaps you should read ahead before lessons so you're prepared and look into both viewpoints agreeing and disagreeing with the topics. Hope this helps.

thank you for the advice
Reply 3
hello - do you still have these notes/would be happy to share them because i'm studying for re igcse and unfortunately i can't find any notes anywhere.
many thanks!
Original post by vintage.flossee
Im in Year 10 and im currently revising for my GCSE this year - would anyone find it helpful for me to write up my notes in a doc - as i'm predict to get a 9. Also would anyone find it helpful to have like "the key" to have perfect exam technique e.g how to answer a 6 marker (which suck btw) or 12 marker
I'm honestly just here to help as we dont have any resources specifically for our spec
Bye <3

Quick Reply

Latest