The Student Room Group

How was your AQA alevel unit 3 BUSS3 results?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by pennyface
45/80

Isn't that quite low?
Reply 21
Original post by amyyanwatse
I can't believe my grade, I got a C last year for AS(one mark off a B)
So I was expecting at least a C out of unit 3, but what I got was a U !?!
I have not been expecting that,
I don't feel that I have done that bad in my exam,
even my teachers were shocked, as I usually get a B in homeworks.

Anyone out there feel there're some faults with AQA examboard this year?

Im predicted a B and i got a U for Buss3 SOOOOO ANGRY. Think I am going to get mine re marked! X
Reply 22
i genuinely thought i did appalling and got an A which was quite shocking...i think the examiners have either been really generous or really stingey
Reply 23
Original post by vprebbs
i genuinely thought i did appalling and got an A which was quite shocking...i think the examiners have either been really generous or really stingey

Can I ask what grades you got for AS exams?
Reply 24
a in buss1 and b in buss3 but i didnt feel prepared at all for this exam and found it really hard! not really sure what happened haha. i found all the questions very similar and didnt use any formula....!
Reply 25
*buss2
i got a B for Buss3 :smile: :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by amyyanwatse
Yes! That's what happened with my class too,
this guy who hardly tried in class got the highest in my class,
my teacher said it's probably the electronic marking AQA introduced that made the marks faulty.

Quite annoyed that I'll have to Re-sit/Pay to get it remark again:frown:

Same! It was my only exam and I revised so ****ing much and got a D whereas a guy in my class today admitted he actually did no revised but he got an A. WHAT THE ****!! :'(
The exam was awful. :frown: I thought I was going to fail but I got a B (78/100) heheheh.... Only 2 marks of an A, dammit!
I got a B (74/100) and was like :lolwut: thought I'd failed it!
BUSS2 went **** though, thought I got an A but got a C again... atleast it wasn't a total waste, got more marks at least.
Reply 30
I got an E, i was the only one in the class who used the ratios to contribute to question 4, i guess that must have let me down, the others who didnt did well..i may pay for a re-mark but it is so expensive!
Reply 31
so you dont think the ratios helped at all? cos i didnt use any but i thought you would have had to!
Original post by emma9
also does anyone know the grade boundaries in UMS marks? i got 58 out of 100 which is a D but i wanna know what a C and B is?

got exactly the same so yeah anyone know the grade boundaries?
Original post by *ya*boomberclat*

It's 60 for a C, 70 for a B, 80 for A... etc.
Reply 34
Original post by *ya*boomberclat*

A* 51
A 46
B 41
C 36
D 31
E 27

Found it on the AQA site:smile:
http://store.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BOUND-JAN11.PDF
Almost all of the business class at my college got As

One lad got full marks, others had like 97, and 90+s.

One got a C (he hasn't even been doing the course since about November) and another got an E
Predicted an A, got an E.
Anyone think there's been a mix up? Unprepared getting top marks, prepared getting lower?
Reply 37
somehow, 9 people in my class got 100/100 including me, and the rest got quite low marks. there's definitely something dodgy going on here...
Definately something not right. Apparently in my whole year, 1 person got an A, 5 got a B and everyone else was C, D, E's. what the actualy f***?!
Reply 39
Somehow I got full marks :s-smilie:. Wasn't expecting it because I thought the exam went horribly. There are four in the class, 3 of us got A's and the other got a B.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending