yuh well i wouldnt know. i not even in the uk. ROFL
I think it was either Luton or TVU.
Reply 3
I googled... and ended up back here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t12920.html
Hahaha....

Just reading through that link....

On the front page of the TVU website:

"TVU's bursary package - like the university itself - is among the most inclusive" (The Sunday Times, October 2005)...

...presumably meaning they'll take anybody and they're so desperate they'll even pay you to go there.

:rofl:
Reply 5
I didn't really think we had degree factories.

Although I know a few piss-poor unis... one springs to mind, but I don't want to offend a few of the people here.
Reply 6
Oh i know the one you mean ... it's called Oxford.
Reply 7
..& they don't even give such extensive 'bursary packages' as TVU..! :eek: :vroam:
Reply 8
LibertineNorth
I didn't really think we had degree factories.

Although I know a few piss-poor unis... one springs to mind, but I don't want to offend a few of the people here.

London Met.

Yes I go there.

Yes I am transferring.
Reply 9
susiemakemeblue
"TVU's bursary package - like the university itself - is among the most inclusive" (The Sunday Times, October 2005)...

...presumably meaning they'll take anybody and they're so desperate they'll even pay you to go there.

LMAO!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 10
TVU is a complete and utter dump. Most London unis outside of UoL are, with only a few notable exceptions.
Reply 11
susiemakemeblue

Ah the joys of spin
Just like the local slogan here for Newcastle College; it says "99.99% SHOULD apply".
I can see what they're getting at.

Also Northumbria Uni's advert in the Sunday Times was "Register with the Northumbria Enquiry Serviceand you could win an iPod Mini."

:rofl:
Reply 13
Universities that advertise their course as a "life experience" are usually crap.
Reply 14
Zenith
TVU is a complete and utter dump. Most London unis outside of UoL are, with only a few notable exceptions.

Is LSE part of UoL?
Reply 15
Most universities I know tend to avoid those gimicks now, even Bolton has dropped them as they realise they just make the university look desperate.

A good way to judge a university is the hard sell, it is somthing they should never do and my image was Bolton was damaged by the fact they did far too much hard sell and slagged off other universities. Now they are university they may have cleaned up their act.
kalen
Is LSE part of UoL?

Yes.

Latest

Trending

Trending