The Student Room Group

Online offer now available - Academic Year 2011/12 - What?

Ive had an email saying :

Online offer now available - Academic Year 2011/12

Your online offer for student finance is now available. Please login to your account to view your offer.

What does it mean by my offer?

Ive logged onto student finance and it says:
Your application is currently being processed. Come back to this screen soon to check what is happening with your application.

Im so confused :-s
I got that email when my parents filled in there details

Just shows how much you will get if your application is successful.
Reply 2
So, if it all goes through (No reason it shouldnt) is that how much I would got for sure? Or is that an estimate?
As long as they confirm your parents are earning the amount you said in your application, You will get that amount.
Reply 4
I am applying for a mainetance grant, it doesnt say anything about it when i got that email and sigend it. only says about loan and tution fee loan. what does that mean
Once your parents have filled in their details, the grant will show up on your online offer.
Reply 6
Original post by Epic Tristan
Once your parents have filled in their details, the grant will show up on your online offer.

Hey,

Yeah mine did that after my parents sent in their details the grant showed up

But on mine it said that i have tuition and maintenance loan but i have decided that i don't want a maintenance loan and changed it on my application form.

it says the changes that have been made and also that my application is processed even though i have had an online offer.

I am sooo confused does it mean i will get a maintenance loan or not\/?/????
Reply 7
I just thought I would say, that email you recieved was most likely a phishing email. I recieved the same one, it tries to trick you into giving your bank details and login info if you follow the links.

I have reported it to student finance.
Original post by r.hackett
I just thought I would say, that email you recieved was most likely a phishing email. I recieved the same one, it tries to trick you into giving your bank details and login info if you follow the links.

I have reported it to student finance.

I agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending