The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ocelotrevs

Tune! :smile:
This thread is causing me to lag...

But since I'm here I might as well join in.

I always thought that Lauryn Hill used to be mega pretty

Original post by Vikki1805
Just out of curiosity, why do so many people really like the picture of the girl with the rather large bum? I've never understood why a big/fat bum, is a 'turn on'?
Anyone able to explain? :biggrin:

are u being serious?
Original post by xXxiKillxXx
are u being serious?

Yeah, every bloke I've met has told me they like small bums and I always say "I thought blokes would like a bigger bum?" and they all say a big bum is a turn off, a handfull is enough. I wanted to know the attraction to a big bum, I personally prefer smaller bums.
Yeah, every bloke I've met has told me they like small bums and I always say "I thought blokes would like a bigger bum?" and they all say a big bum is a turn off, a handfull is enough. I wanted to know the attraction to a big bum, I personally prefer smaller bums.

You probably say this because you've got no ass. A girl with mass is much appreciated and I can honestly say i've only ever heard "a handful is enough" with regards to boobs.

Yeah, big asses just aren't attractive at all. :s-smilie:
Reply 385
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
You probably say this because you've got no ass. A girl with mass is much appreciated and I can honestly say i've only ever heard "a handful is enough" with regards to boobs.

She's awful looking and her ass is disgusting. I prefer a nice tight bum, personally. The pictures here showing off the girls' huge asses just don't do it me. They're awful, out of proportion, make the girls' figures look all wrong and ****. No thank you.
Awesome picture :biggrin:

Original post by Hylean
She's awful looking and her ass is disgusting. I prefer a nice tight bum, personally. The pictures here showing off the girls' huge asses just don't do it me. They're awful, out of proportion, make the girls' figures look all wrong and ****. No thank you.

To be honest, I have to agree with you on this one. I don't particularly admire massive arses either; they just don't look that amazing to me. Biggish bums can be good, but the huge out-of-proportion types just look a bit over-the-top for me.
Original post by Hylean

No. Just no.

:no:
Original post by Hylean

Not everyone is going to like the same type of women. But to call Kim Kardashian 'awful looking' is amusing, she is attractive to so many people. (hence constantly being voted 'hottest woman in teh w0rld!111!1! etc)
(edited 12 years ago)

Its bait them man can't handle a big ass
Original post by Mr Incognito

Let's be cereal, a lot of sexual positions would be boring if the girl didn't possess some mass.
Reply 392
Original post by Mr Incognito

Exactly what I was thinking.
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

I have a reasonable sized arse, although compare to that picture my arse is probably smaller than one of her cheeks alone. Which I'm happy with, I really don't find that bum attrective, no need to get personal, or to start throwing insults. It's my personal opinion, I dislike big bums, doesn't mean someone with a big bum is always un-attractive in my eyes!
Original post by Lizzzle

Friday night
:colondollar:

Hate my hairline.
:ashamed2:

I also just realised I know one of the girls in the OP.
Had such a woman crush, her personality sucks though.

You're ^^ sooooo pretty omg! You would look just as good with no hair. Ever considered doing the big chop and going natural. I think you'd rock the teeny weeny afro. That said, your hair also looks nice as it is.

Original post by JaiiStarh
Hahaha Wow,thankyou. You guys are too kind:colondollar::redface:

Yeah you're eyes are mesmerising!
Reply 395
Original post by Asha5692

x

You are a natural beauty Asha!

I have also come to the conclusion that big asses are a 'black thing' and white guys are not man enough to handle them:cool: Personally,I like more cushion fi the pushin.
Reply 396
Original post by pepsihot

Original post by pepsihot
You are a natural beauty Asha!

I have also come to the conclusion that big asses are a 'black thing' and white guys are not man enough to handle them:cool: Personally,I like more cushion fi the pushin.

I am man enough! My GF is black and she was booty-blessed. :spank:
I'm black and I don't have a big arse. It is quite round, but not at all big. I'm slim as well so that's probably why. Is that a put-off? :erm:
Reply 398
Hiyaa how does it feel to have a genetically superior voice??x

Yeah you're eyes are mesmerising!

Thankyou :colondollar:

Latest