The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amsie/
Agreed :yep: This thread's gotten ugly though.

Boom, redemption! This should not be so much fun.

(Badu :colondollar:)(Bonus points if you've read her books)
Original post by Ciaran88
Boom, redemption! This should not be so much fun

I don't think you know how much I respect you :daydreaming:

I really applaud you for defending and supporting black girls when we go through so much in our lives. Thank you :smile: :clap2:
Original post by FutureMedicalDoctor
I don't think you know how much I respect you :daydreaming:

I really applaud you for defending and supporting black girls when we go through so much in our lives. Thank you :smile: :clap2:

Hey this thread is just about physicality, you haven't even seen my list of bad-ass-strong-black-women-throughout-history :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Jampolo
You're only here because you're jealous.

uhhh nope, im latina (NOT BLACK!!!!) and have modelled professionally for the past ten years. i dont need to be 'jealous' to think the fake look is horrible regardless of race. if i was a dude i'd marry the natural, pretty, modestly dressed classy girl over the fake eyelash, overly made up, skintight revealingly dressed club hoe type any day. regardless of race.

Original post by jamaicangal
LOL. No offense but most of the girls I see are just like the girls from The Only Way is Essex. Orange from fake tan and/or sunbeds, wear fake lashes, fake nails, fake platinum blonde hair...the list goes on. Huge hypocrite.

I only wear weave because my hair takes forever to grow. But I rarely wear makeup, or fake eyelashes or anything like that.

'Fake' black girls and 'fake' white girls both do these things to improve their appearance. So if it makes them feel better about themselves then who are you to judge them? :dontknow:

i see this overly fake look on both white and black girls and think it is awful. the only difference is black girls post pics of themself looking like that pic in your post on myspace and threads like this, wearing bikinis and things posing their toilet at home, and think it looks HOTTT and empowering. all black dudes think it is hotttt too. i think it is a horrible and degrading look, and i would be embarrassed to dress like that.
and how does this make me a hypocrite? i rarely wear makeup unless im working, and think the natural look is better than the overly made-up fake clownish look.

and no, i wasnt judging them as a person, i was judging their look which as per your image you posted, in my opinion, is terrible regardless of race. *waits for any aggressive or loud-mouthed, big black girls to say am not entitld to own an opinion*
that image looks like a clown. how is that something to be proud of? sure, she can look like how she wants. but if i saw her i would laugh and if i was a dude i'd bag it several times before bangin her. why do black guys like this look? she is caked in clownish makeup and fake tan. how does this look good?
and also i can get that black dudes like curves. but why do black girls all need to wear everything skin-tight and short? what ever happened to decency or modesty? why dont black girls value these attributes?
and why do black guys think it is cool to father tons of kids with all different black girls? why do black girls allow this?

Original post by Ciaran88
I really don't get the whole issue some people have with weaves, what is the problem? Why is it any more "fake" than anything else? It's like telling somebody who cuts their hair that they are fake because they don't just let it grow out and wild, or that someone who doesn't even wash their hair and lets it become disgusting and dirty is simply not being "natural".

now dont get me wrong a nice freshly done, natural weave looks fantastic. but a weave that has gone ratty or an overly fake weave is awful. like black girls who go for waist length blond hair. what were they thinking? it looks horrible.
and whats up with black girls wearing blue contacts and blond hair like lil kim?do they want to be white?
Reply 784

Reply 785
Shinytoy you need to calm down and stop with your stupidness. How many black women have you come across to assume that all black girls wear skin tight clothes? Don't generalise not all black girls lack decency or modesty. How do you know that they don’t value those attributes? Girl please, you might have had a bad encounter with one but it doesn’t mean you should attack the rest of us.
Reply 786
Reply 787
Original post by shinytoy
uhhh nope, im latina (NOT BLACK!!!!) and have modelled professionally for the past ten years. i dont need to be 'jealous' to think the fake look is horrible regardless of race. if i was a dude i'd marry the natural, pretty, modestly dressed classy girl over the fake eyelash, overly made up, skintight revealingly dressed club hoe type any day. regardless of race.

i see this overly fake look on both white and black girls and think it is awful. the only difference is black girls post pics of themself looking like that pic in your post on myspace and threads like this, wearing bikinis and things posing their toilet at home, and think it looks HOTTT and empowering. all black dudes think it is hotttt too. i think it is a horrible and degrading look, and i would be embarrassed to dress like that.
and how does this make me a hypocrite? i rarely wear makeup unless im working, and think the natural look is better than the overly made-up fake clownish look.

and no, i wasnt judging them as a person, i was judging their look which as per your image you posted, in my opinion, is terrible regardless of race. *waits for any aggressive or loud-mouthed, big black girls to say am not entitld to own an opinion*
that image looks like a clown. how is that something to be proud of? sure, she can look like how she wants. but if i saw her i would laugh and if i was a dude i'd bag it several times before bangin her. why do black guys like this look? she is caked in clownish makeup and fake tan. how does this look good?
and also i can get that black dudes like curves. but why do black girls all need to wear everything skin-tight and short? what ever happened to decency or modesty? why dont black girls value these attributes?
and why do black guys think it is cool to father tons of kids with all different black girls? why do black girls allow this?

now dont get me wrong a nice freshly done, natural weave looks fantastic. but a weave that has gone ratty or an overly fake weave is awful. like black girls who go for waist length blond hair. what were they thinking? it looks horrible.
and whats up with black girls wearing blue contacts and blond hair like lil kim?do they want to be white?

The fact you're still here, says it all.
Original post by Jampolo
The fact you're still here, says it all.

the fact that you are still quoting me shows you agree with me and recognise i have valid points
the fact that you are still quoting me shows you agree with me and recognise i have valid points

LOL, okay. :curious:

Shinytoy, not even trying to start an argument but take a break. For real. The point was made, hell, you even ruffled a few feathers in making it. So, there you go.
Ladies, by the power of hot black girls, I condemn this squabbling!

Reply 791
Original post by ocelotrevs
That's why.

(in a good way :smile: )

Lol whats why?

Original post by amsie/

Ignore her, that was really mean :mad: you look really pretty & not fake at all :h:

Thankk yoou :biggrin:
Reply 792

Yup 100% all valid.

Mmmm, I really like her hair :love:. I just hope my afro will get that big one day :moon:
I was drawn back to this thread because I smelt the hateration from afar! :colonhash:
Someone needs to stop sipping on the haterade! :cool:
Original post by JaiiStarh
I was drawn back to this thread because I smelt the hateration from afar! :colonhash:
Someone needs to stop sipping on the haterade! :cool:

Believe that.
Those people need to go outside and get themselves a breathe of fresh air!
Original post by ocelotrevs
Believe that.
Those people need to go outside and get themselves a breathe of fresh air!

A breath of fresh air and a shot or two so they can chill the fxck out :smile:
Some of the pictures in this thread don't really help their cause! :s-smilie:
Reply 799
I wanna seee dark skinned gyal'dem pleaseeeee, too many lighteys. And no mutant booty pictures.

Latest