The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by littleshambles

Love this thread. I'm mixed race :hand: but wot eva. I have some features that need love. :pierre: Although no ass. :hand:

What mix LS? The standard black-white or something completely different?
Reply 981
Original post by Tsukuyomi
You are an idiot. There are many shades of black.
Ive seen a few extremely dark black people.
Seen chocolate coloured black people
And seen a lighter complexion of black people.

Although some use skin lightening cream from a young age and some are naturally lighter and have black parents. Just because you see a light black person doesnt automatically mean their mixed race.

RED BONE!!!

I like them long haired,thick,red boned:cool:
Reply 982
Who is this? Does she live in London? Is she on here? Tell me because i need her in my life!

Damn, her ass and her breasts and her hot face just bring out all of my sexual desires by over 9000% im literally bulging right now!
Original post by QwentyJ
What mix LS? The standard black-white or something completely different?

Yeah I am half black African and half white British:

Spoiler

:colondollar:
Reply 984

Spoiler

Quickly for the 1000 lurk. Win.

I've never seen a photo of youse before, but I think you qualify for the thread! I swear I used to think you were Russian.... :oops: :p:
Reply 985
post 1000
Reply 986
Original post by mevidek

Original post by mevidek
post 1000

Alas, I fear thine proclamation for the 'lurk' was slightly tardy, my good chum. :wink:
Original post by QwentyJ
Alas, I fear thine proclamation for the 'lurk' was slightly tardy, my good chum. :wink:

I'm still waiting for that pic of your gf, Jonny... :hmmm:
Reply 988

Spoiler

hawt
This thread is sick
Reply 990
Original post by Vikki1805

Original post by Vikki1805
Just out of curiosity, why do so many people really like the picture of the girl with the rather large bum? I've never understood why a big/fat bum, is a 'turn on'?
Anyone able to explain? :biggrin:

Basically a psychologist came up with the theory that men like women with a large bum and a little waist because it implies that they are
a) not pregnant and
b) have good fat reserves so that they will be able to successful carry a baby (:
Reply 991

Spoiler

You're pretty but nothing screams 'wow'.

What's with the eye make-up lol.
Original post by Can't Touch This.
You're pretty but nothing screams 'wow'.

What's with the eye make-up lol.

I didn't say it did scream "wow". :eyebrow: the eye make up was me experimenting. :ahee:
Reply 993
I didn't say it did scream "wow". :eyebrow: the eye make up was me experimenting. :ahee:

I know, I'm just telling you. You didn't say you were pretty either but you didn't question that. Hmm okay then.
Original post by Can't Touch This.
I know, I'm just telling you. You didn't say you were pretty either but you didn't question that. Hmm okay then.

:dontknow: The tone of your posts. Watch it.
Reply 995
LOL. Consider yourself penged.

Privileged I feel :love:
Reply 996
Whattagwan.

this thread has been trotting along nicely
^_^

can we just have a black man/boy/appreciation too?! Maybe merge them together
Where's the eye candy?
Yeah we need a black man appreciation thread, get a few Nigerian guys faces on here too :coma: Tinie Tempah springs to mind :coma: :coma: .......and breathe....

Spoiler

:sexface:
Original post by Ciaran88
Yeah there is a pretty huge difference in the typical features seen in Ugandans and Nigerians for example.

It is purely down to exposure, the more you are exposed to a group of people the more you are able to distinguish their characteristics. Most Nigerians can tell what particular tribe someone is from based on their appearance, "she looks very Yoruba" etc. etc.

Tehehe this made me laugh because I myself am Ugandan but everyone thinks I'm Nigerian....even fellow Ugandans :confused:, it's flattering though because Nigerian women are "the shiz" when it comes to beauty :colondollar: . It's true though there are differences between East and West Africans, but ho hum everyone is gorgeous :biggrin:

Latest