The Student Room Group

R.e gcse help

Scroll to see replies

I did an hour and a half revision and got an A*. Just sayin'...

key themes: Islam takes authority from Quran
Christianity from the Bible.

Done.
Reply 21
Original post by MegiBooo
Yeah, Its Edexcel at 13:30. I have no idea what unit it is, but thanks anyway.
Might be a stupid question but is it multiple choice?

No mate, no. Sounds like you'll be bricking it, good luck...
thanks <3

You're welcome! :smile: Good luck, I'm sure you'll do fine.
Reply 23
I tihk I completely failed this exam...the space provided for part c) questions completely threw me :frown:
Reply 24
i am so glad we did the other half of the r.e last year, because there is just so much to learn! I have the other half on monday...better start revising
Reply 25
Original post by Pandora.
I tihk I completely failed this exam...the space provided for part c) questions completely threw me :frown:

what board are you on? and what is the space provided, small or big? i write a lot that is why :tongue: just need to prepare myself mentally...
How did everyone find the Edexcel RS short course exam last tuesday? :smile:

I believe we can talk about the exam now, since it was three days ago, even though Edexcel are an international examination board. :smile:

Good luck with your results everyone. :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by sharmine
what board are you on? and what is the space provided, small or big? i write a lot that is why :tongue: just need to prepare myself mentally...

Edexcel. And there was a page and a few lines on another page. I don't usually write much for my c) questions and get good/full marks, so it kind of disturbed me a bit :biggrin:
Reply 28
Edexcel. And there was a page and a few lines on another page. I don't usually write much for my c) questions and get good/full marks, so it kind of disturbed me a bit :biggrin:

oooh i am doing edexcel too on monday, we are probably doing diff units...is it hard? any unexpected mind-boggling questions? and ok that is okay i write about a good page so that should be ok :smile:
Reply 29
I found it difficult on some questions but maybe I'm just remembering the negative aspects rather than the good parts :smile: The media questions were quite hard but we hadn't covered it in lessons so I had to use common sense. Also things like "a religious family is a happy family" Do you agree? was quite difficult because it seemed so vague :frown:
Anyone got an R.E exam for judaism on Friday? I'm completely failing at revision for it! Any tips?
Reply 31
I found it difficult on some questions but maybe I'm just remembering the negative aspects rather than the good parts :smile: The media questions were quite hard but we hadn't covered it in lessons so I had to use common sense. Also things like &quot;a religious family is a happy family&quot; Do you agree? was quite difficult because it seemed so vague :frown:

OMG. I Was so stuck on that question, I had no idea of what to write.
Reply 32
OMG. I Was so stuck on that question, I had no idea of what to write.

Do you think you did well? :smile:
Reply 33
Do you think you did well? :smile:

I Think I Did Alrite. What About You?
Reply 34
I Think I Did Alrite. What About You?

Not as well as I could have done. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised on Results Day :smile:
Reply 35
Not as well as I could have done. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised on Results Day :smile:

Arhhh, I Wish For That To Happen Aswell. I Have A Feeling That Ive Failed Horribly
Reply 36
Arhhh, I Wish For That To Happen Aswell. I Have A Feeling That Ive Failed Horribly

Don't worry about it, you're probably just remembering the few bad parts of the exam rather than the many good parts :smile:
Reply 37
Don't worry about it, you're probably just remembering the few bad parts of the exam rather than the many good parts :smile:

I Do Hope Soo..!!!
Reply 38
Seriously I thought I was going to fail R.E when I did it at GCSE. Butt I got an A 1 mark of an A*. What you have to know is Definitions and common sense. I have some of the old R.E stuff I can post up if you guys want. My teacher gave us Mnemonic's for each thing.

The truth is I was really bad at Religion but the Mnemonic just got me the full marks.
Reply 39
Ohh and by the way I was averaging F's the whole year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending