The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

HMMMMMMM, normally I couldn't care less about neg, but someones negged me and Mess. for talking about wanting the truth from the sun? Show yourself you coward, you need a serious talking to!
Reply 5981
Original post by lazy smurf

Original post by lazy smurf
HMMMMMMM, normally I couldn't care less about neg, but someones negged me and Mess. for talking about wanting the truth from the sun? Show yourself you coward, you need a serious talking to!

Weirdly enough I think it is probably a Liverpool supporter :holmes:
Reply 5982
Someone's just negged me too. They had 5 rep power (5 gems I think). We can probably narrow it down if anyone cba...

The Liverpool FC... 19-10-2011 19:16 Your post has been given a negative rating.
Who actually cares about neg... I got negged for a suggestion to what i thought Liverpool could do in a upcoming game by a 4 power person i think. Don't really understand why fellow fans neg each other though.
Reply 5984
Tried to rep you all :smile:

Original post by Gob Bluth
Don't really understand why fellow fans neg each other though.

Agreed :yep:
Original post by Mess.
Weirdly enough I think it is probably a Liverpool supporter :holmes:

Interesting, someone needs educating.

Original post by M_E_X
Someone's just negged me too. They had 5 rep power (5 gems I think). We can probably narrow it down if anyone cba...

The Liverpool FC... 19-10-2011 19:16 Your post has been given a negative rating.

Ditto.

Original post by Gob Bluth
Who actually cares about neg... I got negged for a suggestion to what i thought Liverpool could do in a upcoming game by a 4 power person i think. Don't really understand why fellow fans neg each other though.

I don't care about the neg, its the lack of morals involved behind that particular neg.
Reply 5986
I got negged on the prev page for telling Milan5boras that the match yesterday was on LFCTV online?

5 rep power.... well an improvement on 0 rep power, one of us should sub to see who it is

Anyway its Ex Liverpool players 3-0 Genk in CL haha!
Reply 5987
Signed!

Balanced Mess's out but lazy smurf it seems i've repped you before recently...
Reply 5988
Original post by kuks
Signed!

Balanced Mess's out but lazy smurf it seems i've repped you before recently...

Balanced him out for you... don't know why people are negging such good posts... [inc mine on pg 299]
Reply 5989
You all could find out who repped you for the small price of 3.99 :colone:
Reply 5990
JFT96 mosaic planned for the game. Look forward to seeing that :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by kuks
JFT96 banner planned for the game. Look forward to seeing that :smile:

It's a KOP mosaic
Reply 5992
Original post by ChrisWilliams
It's a KOP mosaic

I meant to type mosaic...I don't know why I said banner :facepalm2:
It's been planned out by the HJC, who's role in recent events has been vastly under-reported by most of the media!
Reply 5994
Been feeling negative about Liverpool tonight to be honest... I must be in a bad mood but I've just been thinking...

Why have we let some of our best players go?? Torres/Meireles, did you see them tonight?! :eek: 3 goals, 2 more chances at least, great passing and a lot of assists they've been making in the league too. Combine that with Gerrard, Adam and Suarez... :wink: :frown:

It just seems like, and I saw this suggestion earlier, that Torres' decision to go was rushed. He was clearly annoyed with the bad season, after the terrible season ending in 09/10, along with injuries, he probably thought that Liverpool/his time with Liverpool was over. Therefore if we'd have held on to him, forced him to stay and he got his confidence back when we went on a brilliant run, he'd still be here now, good as ever, with a winger in Downing and a brilliant CF in Suarez next to him. Very sad indeed. As for Meireles, that just seems like favroutism towards Dalglish's own signings...??

It just seems bad, when Kenny's signings are Adam, Henderson and Downing. Not as good as Meireles, Aquilani and Cole in my opinion, more variety yes but not better. Seems poor to boast that, Enrique, Bellamy, Doni and Coates as your signings (If Suarez really was Comolli's buy!), a few are class, a few are for the future even though we need results now!

Because this season hasn't gotten to a brilliant start yet, we're just holding on above Spurs at the mo who have a game in hand and beat us and have played both Manchester teams(??).

Not great, sort it out please Kenny, seem to be making some bad choices? :/
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Jim-Jam
Been feeling negative about Liverpool tonight to be honest... I must be in a bad mood but I've just been thinking...

Why have we let some of our best players go?? Torres/Meireles, did you see them tonight?! :eek: 3 goals, 2 more chances at least, great passing and a lot of assists they've been making in the league too. Combine that with Gerrard, Adam and Suarez... :wink: :frown:

It just seems like, and I saw this suggestion earlier, that Torres' decision to go was rushed. He was clearly annoyed with the bad season, after the terrible season ending in 09/10, along with injuries, he probably thought that Liverpool/his time with Liverpool was over. Therefore if we'd have held on to him, forced him to stay and he got his confidence back when we went on a brilliant run, he'd still be here now, good as ever, with a winger in Downing and a brilliant CF in Suarez next to him. Very sad indeed. As for Meireles, that just seems like favroutism towards Dalglish's own signings...??

It just seems bad, when Kenny's signings are Adam, Henderson and Downing. Not as good as Meireles, Aquilani and Cole in my opinion, more variety yes but not better. Seems poor to boast that, Enrique, Bellamy, Doni and Coates as your signings (If Suarez really was Comolli's buy!), a few are class, a few are for the future even though we need results now!

Because this season hasn't gotten to a brilliant start yet, we're just holding on above Spurs at the mo who have a game in hand and beat us and have played both Manchester teams(??).

The difference is that Adam is 25, Downing 26 and Henderson 21. Merieles is 28, Aquilani is 28 and Cole is 30 iirc. Not only are they younger, but they want to play for the club.

And dont forget we've played Arsenal, Spurs, Everton and Stoke away. And United at home. We've had a tough start and we're still 5th. And seeing as we're only aiming for 4th anyway, id say we're on track.
Reply 5996
Original post by Jim-Jam

Because they didn't want to play for Liverpool anymore. Simple.

PS. It was ****ing genk.
Original post by Jim-Jam

It just seems like, and I saw this suggestion earlier, that Torres' decision to go was rushed. He was clearly annoyed with the bad season, after the terrible season ending in 09/10, along with injuries, he probably thought that Liverpool/his time with Liverpool was over. Therefore if we'd have held on to him, forced him to stay and he got his confidence back when we went on a brilliant run, he'd still be here now, good as ever, with a winger in Downing and a brilliant CF in Suarez next to him.

He made his choice when he handed his transfer request in.

I'm actually told he changed his mind and wanted to stay, but Kenny told him he'd disrespected the club.

Original post by Jim-Jam

(If Suarez really was Comolli's buy!),

What an idiotic thing to say.

Original post by Jim-Jam

What exactly were your expectations for the season?

Let me guess, you expected us to steamrol our way to the title?

The aim is fourth. And we are currently 5th in a good position to go 4th and have played Spurs, Arsenal, Everton and Stoke all away from home.

I think we're bang on track.
Original post by CB91
Nah, you werent in the final at any stage, Barca destroyed you. When we get to finals, we actually put up a fight.

And the simple fact that you're in this thread implies that

Original post by History-Student

Sometimes its just too funny though.

Latest