The Student Room Group
Original post by TaylorGang_4
Do you have to be a member to purchase tickets from the ticket office? Also I have got through on a couple occasions pretty quickly but never ended up buying tickets, have you ever purchased tickets from general sale?

When it's on general sale you don't need to be a member to buy. In answer to your last q, no because I'm a member.
Reply 9981
Original post by Mess.
3 at the back. Still a joke.

Team looked completely baffled as to what they were meant to do against stoke as well as completely unable to do anything of their own accord. Daglish has been flailing about for the whole season tbph. He seemed a bit more in control last season.

3 flat at the back is probably more defensive than a normal 4 at the back, including 2 full backs. The idea was probably to encourage the fullbacks to attack more, but modern full backs for all top teams effectively play as wing backs. They spend more time attacking than defending. I.e. Man City, Richards and Clichy constantly bomb forward, normally just leaving their central defenders back.
Original post by orionmoo
When it's on general sale you don't need to be a member to buy. In answer to your last q, no because I'm a member.

Ok just to clarify mate all I need to do in general sale is get up early and to purchase the tickets just put in my credit card information and stuff like that?
Reply 9984
Original post by Narquelie
Hey guys,

I'm sure everyone here knows about Hillsborough; This here:
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/19149
is a petition to help a mother find the truth about her son's death. Please sign if you're a UK citizen and pass it on, share it - it needs to get to 100 000 signatures in 9 days.

(sorry for the obnoxious 'hey guys', i needed the attention)

I think everyone on here has signed it.

If anyone hasn't, please do so immediately.
Good luck getting tickets on general sale this year, even Stoke was sold out today.
Reply 9986
Original post by jam277

Not a bad article :yep: Will be nice to see what else he writes about.
Reply 9987
Anybody else want to do the new thread btw? If it isn't up in about 10 minutes then I'll make it a hat trick :awesome:
Ooooh new thread which means old thread stat time.
Original post by lazy smurf
Good luck getting tickets on general sale this year, even Stoke was sold out today.

The Tottenham game is on general sale from Monday.
Reply 9990
Zerforax 1,141
lazy smurf 630
mr tim 606
Pn94 593
ChrisWilliams 472
L18 421
Straight up G 413
kuks 405
Stirlo 366
Mess. 358
Deshi 258
cocacola2 197
Kevmeister 177
CB91 167
jam277 167
M_E_X 132
Mr.Messy 120
Colonel. 115
Jim-Jam 114
AreYouDizzeeBlud_x 113
Gob Bluth 110
DannyBoy123 103

Sarf wins as always :awesome:
Reply 9991
Original post by lazy smurf
Ooooh new thread which means old thread stat time.

You doing the new thread?
Original post by Mess.
You doing the new thread?

I'll do it! :awesome:
Reply 9993
Original post by Kevmeister

Original post by Kevmeister
I'll do it! :awesome:

Die :fuhrer:
Reply 9994
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=35851317#post35851317

New thread, get involved :h: