The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DarrenBCFC
Any of you villa rats got your Delph Loyalty card

It's this kind of unparalleled wit you just don't get with fans of other teams
You're being linked with Adebayor
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You're being linked with Adebayor

Sell Benteke and sign Adebayor. What a time to be alive.

We will definitely sign him. Better not be as first choice.

Never change Tim
Original post by Kidioteque
It's this kind of unparalleled wit you just don't get with fans of other teams

Well obviously not villa fans as im a blues fan. Hate liverpool aswell
Original post by little_wizard123
Sell Benteke and sign Adebayor. What a time to be alive.

We will definitely sign him. Better not be as first choice.

I wouldn't be opposed to a loan, with Spurs covering part of his wage, as it should allow to also bring in another striker with the Benteke money. Which we'd absolutely need to do, because relying on Adebayor alone would be risky to say the least. But Sherwood got him playing in the short-term at Spurs, so perhaps he believes he could do it again.
Well the big man has finally gone. In other news, I would definitely like to see more of jerrel sellers this year, scored 2 against forest green today despite playing yesterday and scoring shading Swindon aswell. We have apparently tabled a bid for Uruguayan Diego Roland,probably bull though. We should try get Pritchard and Tom carrol in
Pellegrini confirms that Delph will make his debut against Real Madrid tommorow in the international champions cu. let's see how he does against top notch opposition, will be interesting
Reply 7988
Original post by Zürich

Never change Tim

Saluting outdoors without a hat, deary me.
£12m Jordan Ayew bid accepted...
Delph playing as part of a left midfield just behind sterling alongside silva and nasri with toure and fernando behind him. I guess he will have less defensive responsibility in this position. Yeah the ayew bid, he dosent have e particular good record in ligue 1 which is concerning, however that is never the best measure of how you will fare in the prem as we've seen with benteke from Jupiler league. Rumours we are after cambiasso and gestede
Original post by little_wizard123
£12m Jordan Ayew bid accepted...

Underwhelmed. I have never seen him play though. Is he even any good?

Mitrovic was only £1m more. He is meant to be a proper wrongun though.
Delph stretchered off after 20 minutes
Now I don't mean to sound bitter but the SNAKE has gone off injured 20 kind into his debut haha
Original post by difeo
Delph stretchered off after 20 minutes

Not stretchered (unfortunately :wink:) joking that's out of order by me
Original post by neal95
Not stretchered (unfortunately :wink:) joking that's out of order by me

I dont get it. Was he stretchered off?

haha if so.
Original post by Wilfred Little
I dont get it. Was he stretchered off?

haha if so.

No he just hobbled off lol rather than needing a stretcher
Original post by neal95
No he just hobbled off lol rather than needing a stretcher

Might not be too bad. It is probably over the top from me but I hope it is bad and he is out for months and months.

Bye bye Euros.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Might not be too bad. It is probably over the top from me but I hope it is bad and he is out for months and months.

Bye bye Euros.

Same Pmsl but didn't want to be shot down for being out of order lol. He looked a bit lost shunted out wide left usually does well for England there but certainly didn't make an impression
Delph on first City appearance gets crocked. Should've stayed at villa. Another English talent gone. Will do a rodwell or Sinclair if not a lescott, milner or Richards

Latest