The Student Room Group

Ab initio ITALIAN - advice wanted!!

Hi guys

I have just finished my first term of an ab initio Italian course. I'm finding it pretty hard, and was just wondering if there was anyone out here on TSR who has been in a similar situation?

If there is anyone who has any notes that they have made (especially grammar-related stuff) and they'd be willing to share them with me, that'd be amazing.

Well. Take care. Hope to hear from someone! :smile:
Reply 1
fuglyduckling
Hi guys

I have just finished my first term of an ab initio Italian course. I'm finding it pretty hard, and was just wondering if there was anyone out here on TSR who has been in a similar situation?

If there is anyone who has any notes that they have made (especially grammar-related stuff) and they'd be willing to share them with me, that'd be amazing.

Hey,
having been in exactly the same situation as you last year I can say that the way to do well at an ab initio language is to revise constantly. Make posters for new grammar points and vocab, and don't give up on learning until you have it imprinted on your mind!
I can't say I have many notes to lend you, as they are in Durham and I'm not but good luck with next term, just keep working at it and it will come to you eventually! :biggrin:
fuglyduckling
Hi guys

I've got a REALLY good A Level Italian grammar book that my school gave me. I haven't got the name of it at hand but if u PM me, i'll be able to tell you the details.

Hope that helps
Reply 3
yup....im doing ab initio too - i bought a cd-rom to help me learn

Latest

Trending

Trending