The Student Room Group

Student Finance residency issue :@

There are four sections on the left hand side (excluding the "loan" bar) and I've easily completed 3 but the "national Residency" bar is annoying me :angry:

At the bottom of this page it asks me to fill in my "previous addresses", the house I live in at the moment has been my place of residency not that long so I proceeded to fill in the address before that (which is also in the UK) but it won't let me :angry:

(I lived at that house between 01/08/2006 and 01/11/2007 and at my current address from 01/11/2007 till now.

It says:

Error

Unfortunately there has been a problem with your application, please use the 'Continue' button to return to your previous page to check the data that you have entered and try again. If this problem persists then please log out and try again later.

Any help!?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Log out. Restart computer. Log back in.

This will probably solve the problem - It's got nothing to do with your previous address.
Reply 2
Original post by fibrebiz
Log out. Restart computer. Log back in.

This will probably solve the problem - It's got nothing to do with your previous address.

I tried it several times, I've even restarted my laptop. It keeps popping up with this error message at that specific page :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Idea #2: Use a different web browser.
If you use firefox/internet explorer, download and install google chrome
If you use google chrome, download and install firefox.

It might just be that your web browser has an issue with the webpage for some random reason.
Perhaps using a brand new web browser might help - I once had an issue with firefox where it randomly had problems with those damned CAPTCHa things.
Don't know what caused it, but uninstalling then reinstalling fixed the problem for good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending