The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

:biggrin: It's so close to season 3 :biggrin: I think its October 19th ? Correct me if I'm wrong please, Starting to watch season 1 and 2 again to keep me up to speed :biggrin:
Reply 781
Original post by JordanS94
:biggrin: It's so close to season 3 :biggrin: I think its October 19th ? Correct me if I'm wrong please, Starting to watch season 1 and 2 again to keep me up to speed :biggrin:

Wow that's closer than I thought! So excited for it!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by misfits1994
Got the Second Season DVD the other day. The Deleted Scenes were enjoyable. Would have been intereseted if the first episode went out originally as planned. (With Shane breaking down and being chased, returning to Vatos etc...)

Yeh i really wanted to see the Vatos return especially seeing as they had a clip in the teaser trailer...
Reply 783
Friday the 19th at 10pm. Gonna be awesome.
Reply 784
Seems really weird that it's already starting. I swear I only stopped watching it a few weeks ago!
Really looking forward to the new seaons, I have a hunch it'll be more consistent that season 2.

Excitedddd in my pants.
So excited! Looking forward to see where they're going with this whole Ricktatorship business.
My favourite programme on TV. Has anyone else watched the Webisodes? I hope to see this season the return of Morgan and the end of Lori.
Apparently the first episode is the ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 789
Away on holiday when the first episode is on, already got this on series link! Will be brilliant!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Karma Charger
Apparently the first episode is the ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

According to who?
Original post by Stray_talk
According to who?

People on twitter who have seen it. I said it was the **** (i.e awesome), not ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Karma Charger
People on twitter who have seen it. I said it was the **** (i.e awesome), not ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The stars made that difficult to read :tongue:
Reply 793
hopefully it will be a fast paced, action packed season, i liked season 2 but i can understand why some people complained that is was a bit slow paced, despite some of the best narrative arising from some of the slower episodes
New episode out and I'm already watching :colone:
I know what I'm going to be doing tonight :ahee:
Reply 796
Just finished the new episode, holy freakin' crap it's intense!! So, so good - i hope the whole season stays like this!

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Samz

Spoiler

Spoiler

Omg it was awesome.
Reply 799
**** me, that was an amazing episode.

That's actually the best episode I've seen from them in a long time, I'm assuming they've got a lot more money now for production and stuff since the programme has been doing so well.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest