Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexs2602

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Guitarded

Spoiler

Spoiler

The annoying thing is that at the end of each of these episodes, absolutely nothing has changed.

Episode 12:

Spoiler

Episode 13:

Spoiler

Episode 14:

Spoiler

I want to see something actually happen!

I couldnt agree with you more. The sad thing is this was probably one of the better episodes in a while!
The walking dead is pretty amazing,dont bother spoiling it.. you cant spoil much tbh.. I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD.
Original post by LydiaaDaviess
The walking dead is pretty amazing,dont bother spoiling it.. you cant spoil much tbh.. I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD.

You definitely can spoil it!! I don't want to know who stays alive, where people end up, who kills who, who has sex with who, who gets bitten, or any of that ****!!! If anyone spoils ANYTHING, their head soon will be sitting in a fish tank in my lounge. :biggrin:

(Welcome to the forum btw :smile: )
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1385
Original post by Stray_talk

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by nosaer

Spoiler

Spoiler

Who will rescue Andrea ???

Posted from TSR Mobile
You definitely can spoil it!! I don't want to know who stays alive, where people end up, who kills who, who has sex with who, who gets bitten, or any of that ****!!! If anyone spoils ANYTHING, their head soon will be sitting in a fish tank in my lounge. :biggrin:

(Welcome to the forum btw :smile: )

Haha, but we have to watch it online cause its a week behind pretty much everywhere, i've watched every single episode there has been so far.. but only 2 more episodes left ahhh, that is gonna suck!
haha thankyou :smile:
Why is Andrea so stupid?

'Oh look, there's a dark, derelict, walker-filled building that anyone trying to chase me would naturally search - I better go in'. Frankly, hiding in a random bush would have been better. Why did she feel the need to go inside? She could have ran anywhere...
I'd like to hear more about the actual virus, it'd be cool if somewhere they started making progress with a cure.

Also, in one of the episodes it said that the zombies do starve and 'die' but just really slowly. Maybe eventually the Zombies will actually start dying off and there will be less of them around to worry about.

Has anyone seen/heard about the new series on BBC Three called 'In the flesh'? It looks really good, a very different spin on the zombie genre!
Reply 1391
Original post by maskofsanity
Why is Andrea so stupid?

'Oh look, there's a dark, derelict, walker-filled building that anyone trying to chase me would naturally search - I better go in'. Frankly, hiding in a random bush would have been better. Why did she feel the need to go inside? She could have ran anywhere...

Usually, Im all for calling out the stupidity of actors in the choices in such situations, but this time she made the natural/right decision. She's just been chased by a truck, which in itself would have been exhausting and we knew the Gov would circle the bushes in his truck to catch her on the other side. Simply, she just couldn't outrun the Gov, so hiding in the warehouse was certainly where I would have gone.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by nosaer
Usually, Im all for calling out the stupidity of actors in the choices in such situations, but this time she made the natural/right decision. She's just been chased by a truck, which in itself would have been exhausting and we knew the Gov would circle the bushes in his truck to catch her on the other side. Simply, she just couldn't outrun the Gov, so hiding in the warehouse was certainly where I would have gone.

Spoiler

There isn't just backwards and forwards though. She could have gone away from the building but neither toward the prison nor back on herself. That would have been more logical to me. In fact, hiding in a bush/tree would have been more logical than trapping yourself in a building full of walkers.

Spoiler

Reply 1393
Original post by maskofsanity
There isn't just backwards and forwards though. She could have gone away from the building but neither toward the prison nor back on herself. That would have been more logical to me. In fact, hiding in a bush/tree would have been more logical than trapping yourself in a building full of walkers.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1394
Episode 15

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher

Spoiler

S3e15:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Only 2 more episodes left of this series.. im from the uk so others its probably 1, but for those who its 2.. who do you thinks going to win the battle and who do you think will return? someone is bound to return and someone is obviously going to die.. please dont ruin it for me guys! :smile:
Reply 1398
Probably one of the better episodes of the season, and certainly of the latter half.
Original post by zjs
Probably one of the better episodes of the season, and certainly of the latter half.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest