The Student Room Group

AQA Psychology Exam Tommorow! 2011

Hey,, like most of you out there, im actually really stressed now
Psychology exam tommorow, i've covered everything, its just i seem to forget most of the studies!
My question, 'is there still hope?!' lol

How far are you guys? any tips or comments would be appreciated..!
Good luck y'all! :smile:
Yo :smile:
Remember there are 3 sections, 1, stress 2, abnormality and 3, social psychology, each section will be worth 24 marks. There will be only ONE 12 mark essay question, however it is possible to get other essays up to a total of 10 marks. Best of luck for tomorrrow. :P
Original post by Coolkat
Hey,, like most of you out there, im actually really stressed now
Psychology exam tommorow, i've covered everything, its just i seem to forget most of the studies!
My question, 'is there still hope?!' lol

How far are you guys? any tips or comments would be appreciated..!
Good luck y'all! :smile:

There is still hope! Reduce studies to the minimum, you need hardly any for the third topic :smile: social infleunce if you know the main three, Milgram,Moscovici and Asch with just a couple on top you should be fine, so I'd spend most time learning studies for biological psychology! Also, remember you can say a psychologist/ investigator rather than listing a name if you get stuck, it's more important to learn the studies and their findings than the names! Hope this helps :smile: x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Hi guys, does anyone know what section the 12 mark question from last year was in? I've been looking at past papers, but I only have the ones up to Jan 2010.
Reply 4
I am half way through writing a list of studies
May just have to make some up in the exam :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by aprilb

Original post by aprilb
Hi guys, does anyone know what section the 12 mark question from last year was in? I've been looking at past papers, but I only have the ones up to Jan 2010.

freud's views on the origins of abnormal behaviour and ways of treating it had a great impact on psychology -

outline and evaluate the psychodynamic approach to abnormality

thats Jan 11
i have this tommorow as well, i think 12 marker might be about stress
Reply 7
Original post by FullyFocused
i have this tommorow as well, i think 12 marker might be about stress

It was about stress in jun 2010 though
lol oh, i just guessed
Reply 9
Does anyone know when the 12 mark question was on social influence :tongue:
Reply 10
ah thanks for the advice guys!.. so how did you find the paper, i must admit, at first glance it did seem quite easy, until it got to the small matter of actually attempting the questions,,, went BRAINDEAD! LOL,
have no idea of how i did, but, did get an A in january, after feeling like i failed, so im hoping for the best
so how did you guys find it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending