The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
It varies. Just wait. It'll come before you have to make any other decisions or reply - so just chill.

That goes for everyone.

Oh - and btw - it's not "bristol uwe", it's UWE. Nothing to do with Bristol University. If you go to a former polytechnic university it's only something to be ashamed of if you make it something that you try to hide.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Chill out Stevee!
Reply 3
hey i only called it bristol uwe cause there was not a section for uwe.
Reply 4
Yeah - but it's "uwe", not "bristol uwe".

I've nothing against UWE, and I have a few friends there through the OTC. I do hate it when people try to dress it up as Bristol University though. I know that's probably not what you meant, but the point still stands.
Reply 5
I bet Steveeeeee pours drinks over UWE at the wedge during the sit down song.. :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 6
Well, point and laugh, but at OTC they're just as bright as the next bod.

In the OTC Bristol Bath and UWE students work together with no distinction.

I couldn't afford to pour drinks over anyone. Someone spilled my pint two nights ago. I wasn't pleased. We did buy a crate between four of us after though. :smile:
Reply 7
Steveee
Well, point and laugh, but at OTC they're just as bright as the next bod.

In the OTC Bristol Bath and UWE students work together with no distinction.

I couldn't afford to pour drinks over anyone. Someone spilled my pint two nights ago. I wasn't pleased. We did buy a crate between four of us after though. :smile:

What's OTC when it's at home? I'm a fan of UWE personally, althought I do have a friend there doing law who seems to sleep all day but then she's probably not the most perfect of embassadors!
Reply 8
OTC is the University Officers' Training Corps:

http://www.bristoluotc.mod.uk

Great fun and you get paid.
Miles
What's OTC when it's at home? I'm a fan of UWE personally, althought I do have a friend there doing law who seems to sleep all day but then she's probably not the most perfect of embassadors!

I know someone in 2nd year law at UWE who sleeps (around) all day...

Latest

Trending

Trending