The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Mine was emailed to me 5 minutes ago ... it's shocking that manchester met accepted me on my score! :confused:

Ems x
Reply 61
Nothing under the average so far. TSR always does rather well at exams, I think.
Reply 62
I got 21. I guess its ok...
Reply 63
19/30 here...not that happy but not totally upset either!
Reply 64
Got 20, not great but I'm happy with it, got into uni's regardless so no rught to complain!
Reply 65
I also got 21. I'm very pleased with that. I'd said beforehand that I'd be extremely happy with an 18 so yeah.

:biggrin:
I got 21 too! WOO! Not bad methinks.:biggrin:
Got 17, slightly disappointed, but still have 3 offers so far, so can't say i'm too bothered.
Reply 68
MichNich
I got 21 too! WOO! Not bad methinks.:biggrin:
Especially when you consider the average calibre of people applying to the LNAT universities.

So, where has everybody got into with their scores?
Got 22. Begining to think it might have been wise to have taken the plunge and applied to more LNAT unis (when i applied i was certain i would screw the LNAT up and thus only applied to one!) :redface: .

Oh well, Oxford here i come! :biggrin:
Reply 70
Well I got 18, so just above average, not that it really matters any more. I must admit I'm slightly surprised as I scored higher on the practice paper but then again I did think it had gone fairly badly. I've got an offer from Cambridge so atleast it didn't stop me from getting in :smile:
Reply 71
I got 20. think that's good enough. :smile:
Reply 72
I got 22. Well done everyone.
Reply 73
I got 19. Slightly dissapointed but not really too bothered. I've got an offer from Oxford so atleast it didn't affect my chances too much. Well dun every1. Ur scores are amazing. Where have all of you got offers from? It would be nice to compare LNAT scores with the offers people have had to see how much bearing it really has.
Reply 74
Oh dear I messed up COMPLETELY how on earth did I get an offer from UEA I have no idea considering that apparently they wanted more than 16...:eek:
Oh gooosh I feel sooooooo stupid! I guess it's bye bye King's
Reply 75
2 5 +
Nothing under the average so far. TSR always does rather well at exams, I think.

...yet everyone seems so oddly disappointed.
Reply 76
Mine is under the average so I guess there's always a first
I guess now I know why Bristol rejected me
Reply 77
21 although my essay will have made me look sooo baad...me fail english that's soo unpossible.
Reply 78
I got 21, which is better than I thought.
Reply 79
19. Not bad, thought it could have been a little bit higher (maybe 23/30) but it's above average, and I'm presuming the 'average' person will be looking at AAA/AAB/ABB grades in their A levels so It's still not bad.

Latest

Trending

Trending