The Student Room Group

LNAT Results 2023 Thread

I saw there was a thread for this last year, so I decided to make one as mid-Feb is quickly approaching.

How does everyone think they have done? What unis have you applied to?
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

I. have. no. idea.

I took my exam in December of last year and should be getting my results this month but oh god, I've got no clue how I did for section A. For the essay section, I feel I didn't do it to the best of my abilities because, frankly, I don't fare well when I'm on a time crunch. But once again, I have no clue how I did for that either since, I received an offer from Durham for Law recently and they've even lowered their offer from A*AA to AAA for me, so it could also have been amazing but I didn't realise it.

Currently waiting on a decision from UCL, so if I get an offer, I'll deem my LNATS a success but until then I'm clueless.
Pretty stressed. Rejected from KCL and Cambridge (had an interview though) which suggests my score was not great... although Cambridge interview might suggest otherwise.. totally uncertain basically. I'm still waiting on Durham (who are taking their sweet time!!) which is my only other LNAT uni and i have an offer from Nottingham. Also waiting on Warwick.

Also pretty frustrated that pearsonVUE don't just have a set date when results are sent!! "Mid-february" is super unclear and anxiety inducing
(edited 1 year ago)
same as above I'm super stressed. I thought it was fine immediately after the test but since also rejected by King's maybe it just went terribly....I do got offers from 3 other unis though so its okay, and I'm simply waiting for ucl.
I did my LNAT at the beginning of October and I haven’t heard anything yet. I feel I did well on Section B but I’m a bit worried about Section A. I’m waiting on my last two universities (Durham and UCL). I have an offers from Exeter, Sheffield and Leicester so I’m happy no matter the outcome.
Reply 5
Hopefully we all smashed it.

I’m just curious to see but not stressed because I have my LNAT offers. Also curious to see what the overall average is. We’re approaching mid Feb now, so any day…
Original post by fec1864
I saw there was a thread for this last year, so I decided to make one as mid-Feb is quickly approaching.

How does everyone think they have done?

Got into Cambridge for Law so assuming I did well but still so curious as to what I got
Is there a way to get notified when the results are released? Or do we keep checking the website everyday?
Reply 8
the waiting is killing me
Reply 9
Original post by sleepyhead12345
Is there a way to get notified when the results are released? Or do we keep checking the website everyday?

You get an email with your results, I’m pretty sure. :smile:
do you know what date the LNAT results would bet emailed?
Original post by fec1864
You get an email with your results, I’m pretty sure. :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by isha.k4
do you know what date the LNAT results would bet emailed?

I’m not sure. Tomorrow is most likely, but it could be today, or the 16th. I read on a previous thread (not sure whether it was last years or the year before) that they were released at 2:30pm. :smile:
oh ok, thank you.
Original post by fec1864
I’m not sure. Tomorrow is most likely, but it could be today, or the 16th. I read on a previous thread (not sure whether it was last years or the year before) that they were released at 2:30pm. :smile:
I'm excited to see. I was getting 29-36 on the practices, but I think I fumbled the actual test. I remember making some very questionable answer choices through the haze of adrenaline. I have an offer from Durham, so I couldn't have done too abysmally, but I'm waiting eagerly for UCL and am hoping this'll put my chances into perspective :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by leilapereira
I'm excited to see. I was getting 29-36 on the practices, but I think I fumbled the actual test. I remember making some very questionable answer choices through the haze of adrenaline. I have an offer from Durham, so I couldn't have done too abysmally, but I'm waiting eagerly for UCL and am hoping this'll put my chances into perspective :smile:

I’m quite excited too. Should be tomorrow afternoon! Nice to see others with offers from Durham. Are you a home or international student? :smile:
Original post by fec1864
I’m quite excited too. Should be tomorrow afternoon! Nice to see others with offers from Durham. Are you a home or international student? :smile:

I'm an international student, applying from the U.S. How about you?
Reply 16
Original post by leilapereira
I'm an international student, applying from the U.S. How about you?

Oh that’s cool! I kinda love the American accent. :biggrin: I’m a home student.
Don’t know if anyone seen already but for those who have applied to UCL there have been loads of rejections today on the spreadsheet all for low LNAT, very frightening 😫
Original post by lunaisokay
Don’t know if anyone seen already but for those who have applied to UCL there have been loads of rejections today on the spreadsheet all for low LNAT, very frightening 😫

Strange that so many have come today given the fact that they’ve known for ages
I wonder what UCL considers a low LNAT :s-smilie:
Original post by lunaisokay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending