The Student Room Group

My cousin gropes me

I need some advice...there's this really perverted girl living with us at the moment....i could be wrong but i think she has a thing for me....i mean she just loves groping me and hugging me and kissing me all the time...she's actually family so it's extremely odd....i love her to bits cause she's my cousin but it does get extremely annoying...i mean sometimes i get really really annoyed about it and i have to punch her or wack her cause she's all over me....but if i do that she asks for more as if she feels pleasure from it...very pervy if you ask me (¬¬)....anyway, i just need some help...please don't say anything too mean if you realy think its wrong, i think she's just playing around but....

Scroll to see replies

What, exactly, do you want us to say?
Reply 2
Wow. that's a bit odd.
Reply 3
i hope she's not a 2 year toddler!
Reply 4
Reply 5
that is just wrong...
Ew
Reply 7
is she sexy??
Reply 8
You forgot to tell us how old she is.

If shes around your age and good looking, its wincest time
Reply 9

Original post by MDMD
You forgot to tell us how old she is.

If shes around your age and good looking, its wincest time

Well she's actually 2 years older than me...i'm 16
Reply 10
Original post by tatt13

Original post by tatt13
is she sexy??

I'll admit, she is quite bang tidy but still...i don't wanna be groped by her
Reply 11
cousin really or nt

if really like auntie or uncles kid then
calling her bang tidy is weird
Reply 12
Original post by cdu778

Original post by cdu778
cousin really or nt

if really like auntie or uncles kid then
calling her bang tidy is weird

i see what you mean...but i'll say this too, she's my step cousin, not blood related...i understand you may think its wierd, i would think its wierd and wouldn't have said it if she was related by blood, but she isn't plus 'bang tidy' is just my and my younger brothers way of saying 'pretty' even though its meant to mean 'fit'... i don't think she's fit so i'm not too bothered by saying it...
Reply 13
that's just really weird, u need to like get away from her or confront her and tell her how uncomfortable the groping makes u feel. She's 18 she will -she should- understand.
Reply 14
this just sounds wrong, I'm sure there is something u haven't told us.
I feel ill...
Original post by fernie8
i see what you mean...but i'll say this too, she's my step cousin, not blood related...i understand you may think its wierd, i would think its wierd and wouldn't have said it if she was related by blood, but she isn't plus 'bang tidy' is just my and my younger brothers way of saying 'pretty' even though its meant to mean 'fit'... i don't think she's fit so i'm not too bothered by saying it...

Its in black and white "not blood related", even though it will be akward once everyone finds out what you two got up to:biggrin:
Reply 17
i smell a load of lies.
Reply 18
Original post by fernie8
I'll admit, she is quite bang tidy but still...i don't wanna be groped by her

You should scissor and film it then post it on here so we have a better idea what advice to give you. She's not blood related what's the problem?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Elliot.93
She's not blood related what's the problem?

The problem is that i don't want her to be groping me...i don't even know what to do to make her stop...i've tried asking her to leave me alone, i've tried hiding from her or being in a crowded room with my brother and parents but she always manages to grope me anyway....so i kind of freak....

Quick Reply

Latest