The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by qadri
yeah i got the same offer:biggrin:

who were you on the day?:colondollar: if u dont mind me asking:smile:
Original post by RSP18
How was it? What sort of questions did they ask? Got mine on Monday!!

Sorry for the late reply!!
You've prob had your interview by now... How was it?
Mine went well I think, they just asked me the usual why pharmacy, why lsop, work exp and they asked me about my family as well. Nothing really out of the ordinary
Reply 1382
how long was it till you all started hearing back from unis??
as i know people who have applied for other courses hearing back in a day or two and i was wondering if it the same for pharmacy.
My college only sent mine off last monday.
Original post by aa_6
Me! :smile:

Me too! :tongue:
Reply 1384
Original post by shuty
who were you on the day?:colondollar: if u dont mind me asking:smile:

i was the one wearing a black pin stripe suit with small hair.:biggrin:
which one were you?
I sent my application last friday and Reading has already sent me an email to come in for an interview. I got acknowledgments from DMU, Portsmouth and Reading. Does anyone know if Kingston and LSOP let you know if they've received your application? Also well done to everyone who's already got offers :yy:
Reply 1386
Original post by simple_gurl
I sent my application last friday and Reading has already sent me an email to come in for an interview. I got acknowledgments from DMU, Portsmouth and Reading. Does anyone know if Kingston and LSOP let you know if they've received your application? Also well done to everyone who's already got offers :yy:

LSOP dont
Reply 1387
Original post by QueenVic92
Me too! :tongue:

Hey, what were you wearing? How did you find it?
Original post by aa_6

so what ethical questions did they ask you cause they said it is a 25 min interivew!! what did they ask for so long
Original post by aa_6

I was wearing black trousers and a black coat with a scarf :smile: I thought it was the hardest out of all my interviews easily, and I just kept blanking on the really simple questions :s-smilie:

How did you find it?
I was wearing black trousers and a black coat with a scarf :smile: I thought it was the hardest out of all my interviews easily, and I just kept blanking on the really simple questions :s-smilie:

How did you find it?

hii so how was the interview at kings i have with them as well what did they ask you for a 25 min interview:confused:
Reply 1391

How did you find it?

hmmm.. head scarf? were else have you applied? I was wearing a purple shirt with a black waistcoat. I thought it was actually my best one so far :P
Original post by qadri
i was the one wearing a black pin stripe suit with small hair.:biggrin:
which one were you?

hi mate, were you wearing glasses and did you go on tour first time or second time? :confused: i think i was in your group:biggrin:
Reply 1393
Original post by chemicalX
hi mate, were you wearing glasses and did you go on tour first time or second time? :confused: i think i was in your group:biggrin:

I was also at the Huddersfield interview (23rd November) :smile: how did u all find the uni? Is it going to be your firm or insurance? I was the girl in a navy jacket and skirt with a pink shirt on btw :smile: xx
i cant remember to be honest but definitely huddersfield is going to be my firm ! it was amazing :biggrin: how did you find it?

ps i had black suit trousers, white shirt black tie and a black smart double breasted jacket on :smile: and i was sent on the tour around the uni, the first time around.
Reply 1395
Original post by K.H
Probably kings college :smile: i've got an interview there next wednesday... Nottingham is the best pharmacy school overall but its a bit too far for my liking ;P

Hey, has your Notts offer come up on track yet?
Does anyone know if Aston interviews, or is it a straight offer?
Reply 1397
has anyone yet got an offer from manchester of ABB ?
Reply 1398
ello. were u on the right or the left?
i was at the back on the left...
i was the girl in the grey suit, brown hair... :smile:
Reply 1399
Original post by chemicalX
i cant remember to be honest but definitely huddersfield is going to be my firm ! it was amazing :biggrin: how did you find it?

ps i had black suit trousers, white shirt black tie and a black smart double breasted jacket on :smile: and i was sent on the tour around the uni, the first time around.

Or me tbh! Seems like ages ago! Umm, I'm not sure.. I really liked Manchester but I'm a bit worried because if I don't get the grades they won't lower their accepted grades at all! But I liked Huddersfield, just a bit unsure about the town.. Seemed really small and if I'm, going to move so far away I want it to be a big city, don't know why! Haha! But the uni was amazing! I went on the tour first time round too :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending