Omg I can't believe it!
Bath AAB
Aston AAB
Manchester AAB
Keele ABB
Nottingham interview wed 21
Anyone at Nottingham then? :smile:
Original post by Jin3011
Have you tried contacting the universities directly? I'm sure they would be able to give you more definitive answers.

Original post by James A
there are some unis that do state that if the person is native to that language qualification, it won't count.

but most unis accept it, and plus, its good to be able to speak another language which is an advantage!!

I didnt contact them. Im just lost! I think its pretty difficult for International applicants to be accepted and I assume competition is high. My UCAS application is ready but I didnt send it yet.
Original post by Tally Renwick
Omg I can't believe it!
Bath AAB
Aston AAB
Manchester AAB
Keele ABB

what are the subjects you took at AS , grades and when did u send ur application?
Original post by Tally Renwick
Omg I can't believe it!
Bath AAB
Aston AAB
Manchester AAB
Keele ABB

Well done!
Original post by qasidb
Hey, can I just ask, what are you're predicted grades? I just want to know because you got an offer with Kingston and I wanted to know whether Kingston give offers to people with high predicted grades (e.g. from AAB). Because they may want to give people with lower predicted grades a chance before the ones with higher ones.

I got my offer 2 days ago from Portsmouth! But not too long :smile: Don't worry!
Reply 1585
Does anyone know how long Bath take to reply after interviews?
Original post by Jin3011
Yay, Manchester interview on the 1st of Feb - Changed it to the 8th though!

Oo yeah same! I've got a kings interview on feb 1st so i changed mine to the 8th also- fun times considering it will be my birthday! Great. Spending my 18th at an interview- they better be nice
Original post by aneesaakhtar
Oo yeah same! I've got a kings interview on feb 1st so i changed mine to the 8th also- fun times considering it will be my birthday! Great. Spending my 18th at an interview- they better be nice

Poor you:smile: Mention it to them, they may go easy on you.
Reply 1588
Original post by FunkeyMunkey
did they really make you sign non disclosure documents?? thats a bit extreme haha

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, there was a non disclosure document to sign.
Is anyone going to/gone to interviews at Wolverhampton and Huddersfield? What's the Hudders test like!? :eek:
Original post by sk1994
Does anyone know how long Bath take to reply after interviews?

mine took 12 days, i dont know if that's normal but hope it helps! and it came through on ucas before that sammis tracker thing so dont worry bout checking that!! haha! good luck :smile:
Original post by Misslassenza

Original post by Misslassenza
what are the subjects you took at AS , grades and when did u send ur application?

I took Maths, chemistry, biology and PE
I sent It about a month ago at most
I see :smile: thnx
Reply 1593
Original post by dks.
they emailed me on the 6th december.. the open days on the 18th January but i've got a retake then so there was an alternative date which is the 1st Feb. I think i'm going to go just incase i don't get the grades they want because they said they'd go by how the interview went if that was the case! :smile:

i might just give them a call and ask where the hell my invite is lool
and, if/when i get one, i will go too . just incase i miss the grades
Reply 1594
Original post by James A
nice ! i got reading as well on the 15th of feb

did your email also contains information about whether you would be interested in visiting the hall of residence on the day of your visit (interview) ?

Yes, it did.. I thought I might as well have a look.. Were else have you applied ?
Original post by 147madz
Yes, it did.. I thought I might as well have a look.. Were else have you applied ?

bath,l hertfordshire, nottingham, east anglia

i honestly hope i get an offer of ABB from reading because i can put it as my insurance and leave bath, nottingham and east anglia to battle it out for my AAB offer. i really dont wanna go hertfordshire
Reply 1596
Original post by Jabbo12
:angry: that sucks! you know at the intro at the interview day, did they say theyd email the decision or send it by letter?

I'm not sure?? I think they would let us know through their applicant track:confused:
Reply 1597
Has anyone received an offer from Brighton?
Original post by luckyxo
Has anyone received an offer from Brighton?

Hey, When did you have your interview?
Reply 1599
Original post by Princess Kawaii
Hey, When did you have your interview?

I never had an interview cuz im an international student but i did the aptitude test online about 3 weeks ago.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending