The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Which accommodation is the most suitable??

I am completely new to Leeds, have only been to the city once so obviously don’t have much knowledge of the city. I’ll be studying Radiography in September. Just wondering what’s the most suitable accommodation out of the following? i want an ensuite room and a place which isn't too crowded.

Henry Price Building
Sentinel Towers
Leodis Residences
Devonshire Hall
Montague Burton
North Hill Court

I believe all these sites are close to the University campus which I want. I would really appreciate it, if any of the students who’ve had experience of living or generally know the city to recommend any of the above accommodations. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by 10daystar

I am completely new to Leeds, have only been to the city once so obviously don’t have much knowledge of the city. I’ll be studying Radiography in September. Just wondering what’s the most suitable accommodation out of the following? i want an ensuite room and a place which isn't too crowded.

Henry Price Building
Sentinel Towers
Leodis Residences
Devonshire Hall
Montague Burton
North Hill Court

I believe all these sites are close to the University campus which I want. I would really appreciate it, if any of the students who’ve had experience of living or generally know the city to recommend any of the above accommodations. :smile:

If you have a look on the uni accom site, you can get info such as whether or not the halls are ensuite, how many people per flat, how close they are to campus etc.

Off the top of my head, I can tell you that Montague Burton is not ensuite (toilet/shower shared between 5) and most of the rooms in Henry Price have bathrooms shared between 2, although the other rooms there are ensuite.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest