The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Kasha
I'm 19. You don't know my dad he's super protective of me and thinks I'm really innocent and shy which I am kind of.

well your old enough that he must have guessed you want sex

its choice would you rather:
A) basically be this guys slave and have him hold it over your head forever
B) tell your dad and watch the creep get sacked
C) do the if you wont tell I wont tell thing but nothing happens to him

plus this sounds like blackmail to get sex which im sure is illegal also did you know he was recording you
Original post by dmz
he'll lose his job. I'd call his bluff, just be like i don't give a **** if he knows, make it believable too

Copying my post ey? :wink:
Reply 62
Original post by vicky_1234
Copying my post ey? :wink:

Haha, only read the first 2 or 3, but yer seems like we think along the same line :tongue:
Original post by dmz
Haha, only read the first 2 or 3, but yer seems like we think along the same line :tongue:

It's so true though, as the (presumably older), more responsible male in this situation, I think he's going to come off a LOT worse than the daughter...
Have sex with me or i'll tell your dad.
that's a no go area if you ask me
Original post by Kasha
Hi I am a regular user on here but this is a special account I have set up so I can discuss this issue with out my identity being at risk.

My dad runs building business and this year we have been getting a big extention put in. Depending on what other work his company has on sometimes only two or even one guy can be out working at our house. I have been in a lot over the past few months studying for exams and then as uni finished up for the year.

I've been out sunbathing in the garden a fair bit and I know that the guys working for my dad are looking at me. One guy I just really fancied he is from glasgow and really rough, in his mid 30's. I was just feeling really sexy one day and gave him a real eyeful until he eventually came over to me. We ended up having sex in the garden that day and have slept together several times since. I have enjoyed the sex but my dad would kill me if he found out but this guy won't let me stop.

He says he will tell my dad what a little slut I am if I don't keep seeing him. I can't believe I have been so stupid to get myself in this position. I really can't risk my dad finding out what I have been doing as it would break his heart.

This guy says he have video of me giving him oral sex on his mobile which he will show my dad and he is now pressuring me to meet him when he isn't able to see me alone at my house to go in his car so we can have sex.

Even though I feel coerced the sex is still mind blowing and he always makes me cum and he uses this against me too.

I know I need to get out of this but I just don't know how?

I think its normal for a boy to threaten a girl saying that he has evidence of sexual acts.

So, even if he doesn't have evidence at the moment, he may be tempted to "create" evidence to get the thing going on.

I would actually stop it and then try to avoid that person. Example being with friends or your bf.

This will otherwise continue and you will end in hell of a trouble.
Reply 67
tell your dad he raped you.

LOL

he has no way of proving otherwise ;D
Original post by Kasha
It's not very hollywood I can tell you, how would you like some rough, older glaswegian guy with a huge cock having you at his beck and call. Not as fun as it sounds.

Sorry, can't help it, lol. Not sure what made me laugh but maybe it's something to do with you playing the victim then suddenly coming out saying he has a huge cock.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 69
eeh cba to filter through 4 pages but:

BITE HIS NOB OFF!!

bit brutal? :|
Original post by Jez RR
Tell him you're 16 and you're going to the police.

What is it with these posts lately? 16 is the age of consent, how many people don't know that on here? If it isn't then I should have been in jail long ago:colone: Any good story OP, I came.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't the bloke you had sex with also lose his job if he reveals he had sex with you? Either I'm missing something vital here or he's just not very bright.
Good on him you absolute waste of space! :smile:
damn got a boner to this
Reply 74
Original post by Bipedalmale
What is it with these posts lately? 16 is the age of consent, how many people don't know that on here? If it isn't then I should have been in jail long ago:colone: Any good story OP, I came.

Can I ask you what part of 'consent' you think refers to blackmail of a minor by a 30 year old in return for sexual advances?
Original post by Pengwan
wasteman

hello to you too.
Reply 76
Didn't you see him take the video of you????

Anyway, you could call his bluff. You think you're in the worst position but how about if your dad finds out he's been having sex with you? He'll be sacked an be having to find a new job in this economic climate.

You could call his bluff in many different ways. Tell the guy no to the sex, see that happens. If he does tell your dad, which I think is highly unlikely you can play the little girl card and be all innocent to daddy saying he pressured you.

To me this just seems like you have the upper hand. He's most likely told other collegues but like hell any of them are going to tell their employer such a thing. It would be suicide.
Reply 77
Original post by Kasha
I'm 19. You don't know my dad he's super protective of me and thinks I'm really innocent and shy which I am kind of.

Of course you are, that's why you're in this situation right now.
Original post by Kasha
Hi I am a regular user on here but this is a special account I have set up so I can discuss this issue with out my identity being at risk.

My dad runs building business and this year we have been getting a big extention put in. Depending on what other work his company has on sometimes only two or even one guy can be out working at our house. I have been in a lot over the past few months studying for exams and then as uni finished up for the year.

I've been out sunbathing in the garden a fair bit and I know that the guys working for my dad are looking at me. One guy I just really fancied he is from glasgow and really rough, in his mid 30's. I was just feeling really sexy one day and gave him a real eyeful until he eventually came over to me. We ended up having sex in the garden that day and have slept together several times since. I have enjoyed the sex but my dad would kill me if he found out but this guy won't let me stop.

He says he will tell my dad what a little slut I am if I don't keep seeing him. I can't believe I have been so stupid to get myself in this position. I really can't risk my dad finding out what I have been doing as it would break his heart.

This guy says he have video of me giving him oral sex on his mobile which he will show my dad and he is now pressuring me to meet him when he isn't able to see me alone at my house to go in his car so we can have sex.

Even though I feel coerced the sex is still mind blowing and he always makes me cum and he uses this against me too.

I know I need to get out of this but I just don't know how?

Tell him you're pregnant and he will run a mile and you never have to see him again!

Alternatively tell the Police its still sexual harrasment and blackmail and he can tell your dad but he'll get in to a HELL of a lot more trouble then you will.
You could try the exact opposite:

Day 1: "God that was good, you're amazing I don't know what I was thinking when I wanted to stop this"
(ramp this up: annoy him to ****, be really clingy and say you want his babies)
Day 7: say you've got hiv and he needs to get tested and you don't think you should sleep with him anymore because of the hiv but you really want to be with him, and if he has it at least you can die together.

Latest

Trending

Trending