The Student Room Group

I'm being coerced into having sex by my fathers employee

Hi I am a regular user on here but this is a special account I have set up so I can discuss this issue with out my identity being at risk.

My dad runs building business and this year we have been getting a big extention put in. Depending on what other work his company has on sometimes only two or even one guy can be out working at our house. I have been in a lot over the past few months studying for exams and then as uni finished up for the year.

I've been out sunbathing in the garden a fair bit and I know that the guys working for my dad are looking at me. One guy I just really fancied he is from glasgow and really rough, in his mid 30's. I was just feeling really sexy one day and gave him a real eyeful until he eventually came over to me. We ended up having sex in the garden that day and have slept together several times since. I have enjoyed the sex but my dad would kill me if he found out but this guy won't let me stop.

He says he will tell my dad what a little slut I am if I don't keep seeing him. I can't believe I have been so stupid to get myself in this position. I really can't risk my dad finding out what I have been doing as it would break his heart.

This guy says he have video of me giving him oral sex on his mobile which he will show my dad and he is now pressuring me to meet him when he isn't able to see me alone at my house to go in his car so we can have sex.

Even though I feel coerced the sex is still mind blowing and he always makes me cum and he uses this against me too.

I know I need to get out of this but I just don't know how?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just tell your dad. Its the only way out really
Reply 2
use this next time - http://www.unfinishedman.com/rape-axe-anti-rape-condom-the-stuff-of-nightmares/ dunno if itll help. but itll be funny...
Reply 3
Original post by Kasha
Hi I am a regular user on here but this is a special account I have set up so I can discuss this issue with out my identity being at risk.

My dad runs building business and this year we have been getting a big extention put in. Depending on what other work his company has on sometimes only two or even one guy can be out working at our house. I have been in a lot over the past few months studying for exams and then as uni finished up for the year.

I've been out sunbathing in the garden a fair bit and I know that the guys working for my dad are looking at me. One guy I just really fancied he is from glasgow and really rough, in his mid 30's. I was just feeling really sexy one day and gave him a real eyeful until he eventually came over to me. We ended up having sex in the garden that day and have slept together several times since. I have enjoyed the sex but my dad would kill me if he found out but this guy won't let me stop.

He says he will tell my dad what a little slut I am if I don't keep seeing him. I can't believe I have been so stupid to get myself in this position. I really can't risk my dad finding out what I have been doing as it would break his heart.

This guy says he have video of me giving him oral sex on his mobile which he will show my dad and he is now pressuring me to meet him when he isn't able to see me alone at my house to go in his car so we can have sex.

Even though I feel coerced the sex is still mind blowing and he always makes me cum and he uses this against me too.

Holy crap, what a situation.

Get mobile phone, break it.
Then refuse to have sex with him any longer, let him tell your Dad, you refuse any allegations.
Hopefully your Dad trusts you and you have got alibis.
Then your dad fires builder for making such allegations
Reply 4
someone said something about a video???
Reply 5
Original post by tehforum
Holy crap, what a situation.

Get mobile phone, break it.
Then refuse to have sex with him any longer, let him tell your Dad, you refuse any allegations.
Hopefully your Dad trusts you and you have got alibis.
Then your dad fires builder for making such allegations

He says he has a copy of it so I'm also worried about it turning up online. I have seen sites like xhamster and xnxx where guys post videos of women they have secretly filmed.

Its just a total nightmare situation.
Reply 6
tell dad NOW
Original post by Kasha
We ended up having sex in the garden.

No way :O What about nosy neighbours!

The people next door get angry when I play football too loudly, I'd hate to imagine what they'd do if they caught me having sexy time in the garden :s-smilie:

You should tell your dad that this guy is being unprofessional :colonhash:
Reply 8
Original post by Kasha
He says he has a copy of it so I'm also worried about it turning up online. I have seen sites like xhamster and xnxx where guys post videos of women they have secretly filmed.

Its just a total nightmare situation.

Is he tech savvy? Would you reckon he knows about these sites?

Also, how do you not know if he definitely recording you having oral sex?

You're right in front of him, so he'd be holding the phone up to you.
Reply 9
Original post by Lewroll
No way :O What about nosy neighbours!

The people next door get angry when I play football too loudly, I'd hate to imagine what they'd do if they caught me having sexy time in the garden :s-smilie:

You should tell your dad that this guy is being unprofessional :colonhash:

Nobody can see in at all, we have quite a lot of space around our house so the garden is very private.
Reply 10
Original post by Davethedavedave
someone said something about a video???

:congrats: credit where it's due, very nice

anyway, what a predicament! Well like previous posters have said, you have to tell your dad before this guy does it. There isn't really another way. But you have been an idiot, you know that, in fact I sort of struggle to feel sorry for you.

:sigh: cue neg rep wave...
(edited 12 years ago)
Meet up with him, destroy any evidence and then refuse to sleep with him. I doubt your dad's going to believe some pervy 30something over his little girl (unless you have a rep for this kind of thing, I don't know).

Do you really think he has a video though? I would have thought any filming done using his mobile would have been pretty obvious at the time...
Empty threat, if he tells your dad he'll no doubt lose his job, call his bluff.
Reply 13
Original post by tehforum
Is he tech savvy? Would you reckon he knows about these sites?

Also, how do you not know if he definitely recording you having oral sex?

You're right in front of him, so he'd be holding the phone up to you.

He could have filmed me from above while I was kneeling down infront of him. I think he knows about these sites but maybe not how to put a video up. I keep checking them everyday in case I see myself!
Original post by Kasha

tell him you have syphilis!
Reply 15
Original post by Kasha

I pm'd u
Original post by Kasha
Nobody can see in at all, we have quite a lot of space around our house so the garden is very private.

Oh.

Tell him you're pregnant.
Reply 17
Original post by >Anna<
Meet up with him, destroy any evidence and then refuse to sleep with him. I doubt your dad's going to believe some pervy 30something over his little girl (unless you have a rep for this kind of thing, I don't know).

Do you really think he has a video though? I would have thought any filming done using his mobile would have been pretty obvious at the time...

We talk sense.

:colone:
Reply 18
Original post by Pride
:congrats: credit where it's due, very nice

anyway, what a predicament! Well like previous posters have said, you have to tell your dad before this guy does it. There isn't really another way. But you have been an idiot, you know that, in fact I sort of struggle to feel sorry for you.

:sigh: cue neg rep wave...

I have been stupid but I have been really sheltered by my dad who admits he is a bit of a bastard to women and has cheated on my mum often enough. He always wanted to protect me from men but unfortunately I inherited his high sex drive and as he made it nearly impossible for me to have a normal boyfriend I guess my hormones drove me to get some release with this guy.
Reply 19
Original post by Kasha
I've been out sunbathing in the garden a fair bit and I know that the guys working for my dad are looking at me. One guy I just really fancied he is from glasgow and really rough, in his mid 30's. I was just feeling really sexy one day and gave him a real eyeful until he eventually came over to me. We ended up having sex in the garden

:rolleyes:

it's just that easy isn't it. Bloody hell.

Latest

Trending

Trending