The Student Room Group

Why is Cher Lloyd idolised in this country?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I must have been living under a rock. As far as I know, she's not idolised. I hope.
I'm glad to say that I don't know a single person who idolises Cher Lloyd.
I can't stand her.
But she's not idolised that much :s-smilie:. In fact, I've probably seen more hate for her.

I think your post would make some more sense if you were talking about Cheryl Cole.
Reply 44
She isn't idolised at all :confused: Where exactly do you live? I don't know ANYONE who likes her, and most people hate her where I live. Just look at her video on youtube, it has 82,000 dislikes compared to 36,000 likes! :tongue: Considering views on youtube usually come from fans that's saying something :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by spocckka
Shes hot as **** though.

Ermm Sorry But..........ARE YOU BLIND?
Reply 46
Where the HELL do you live?
Reply 47
You're looking in the wrong place, obviously.
Reply 48
Original post by EssexDan86
And just what the hell is a 'swagger jagger' supposed to be? Meaningless crap lyrics written for her by someone else.

Not to mention the fact that she plagiarised an old song!

National treasure? My derrière!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwF2w_5JB8o
Reply 49
Well she idolise by the chavs ****ing on her:smile:
Reply 50
I've never heard anyone claim that, you tit.
Isn't she idolised by 12 year olds? And 12 year olds also idolise Justin Beiber ...so...
Who is Cher Lloyd?

Is she one of these wet farts that pop out of TV 'talent' shows every now and then?
Reply 53
I think its hilarious how shes singing a song called ''Swagger Jagger'' which is confused with Swagger Jacker, meaning stealing someone elses style and there she is, in her video, trying to look like Cheryl Cole. And besides.... have you seen the size of her forehead?? You could land a plane on that thing! AND shes an X Factor reject... Therefore, i dont think this country idolises her at all :P
Reply 54
Original post by Peju
Ermm Sorry But..........ARE YOU BLIND?

I'm not, she's hot as ****.
Cher Lloyd is a tramp, Cheryl Cole is ****; I guess it gives people hope to see talentless individuals making a success of themselves.
Reply 56
I think Mr Burns should release the hounds on her.
Reply 57
You live in a low class area? because that's the only place she'd be adored. Scum of society adore those that are just like them.
Reply 58
Original post by Rectangular
It's rare to find someone who doesn't love Cher Lloyd these days, I've even heard people call her a national treasure.

Personally I think she's a common chav who got lucky, she can't rap and makes crap songs.

I really don't understand why 99.9% of people adore her

*Prepares for neg batallion for daring to insult one 'Britain's Best'*

I don't really know who she is :colondollar: :confused:
Is she by any chance off X factor?
Reply 59
Original post by spocckka
Shes hot as **** though.

I rarely neg people, but I thought i'd state that your post deserves it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending