The Student Room Group

Why is Cher Lloyd idolised in this country?

It's rare to find someone who doesn't love Cher Lloyd these days, I've even heard people call her a national treasure.

Personally I think she's a common chav who got lucky, she can't rap and makes crap songs.

I really don't understand why 99.9% of people adore her

*Prepares for neg batallion for daring to insult one 'Britain's Best'*

Scroll to see replies

Er they don't 'adore' her, maybe you got your statistics wrong, I think 99.9% of people despise her :biggrin:

I think there was a thread on her a week ago or something detailing this :smile:
Reply 2
Cause thats the way the UK is these days.
Wasnt there a treat the other day why she was hated so much btw ?
If you swapped Cher Lloyd for Cheryl Cole, you'd probably be closer to the mark. The latter is much more universally adored than the former, but is almost as undeserving if prettier and slightly less unpleasant.
But, she isn't.
Read your post again, edit and try again.
Reply 6
Shes hot as **** though.
Reply 7
I hate Cher Lloyd but it's Cheryl Cole everyone seems to love and would fit the description of national treasure, tbh I don't see what the all the fuss is about both of them, neither of them produce very good music.
Reply 8
I pity anybody who idolises people such as Cher Lloyd or Cheryl Cole... talentless hacks and not necessarily good looking either.
And just what the hell is a 'swagger jagger' supposed to be? Meaningless crap lyrics written for her by someone else.
Original post by Rectangular
It's rare to find someone who doesn't love Cher Lloyd these days, I've even heard people call her a national treasure.

Personally I think she's a common chav who got lucky, she can't rap and makes crap songs.

I really don't understand why 99.9% of people adore her

*Prepares for neg batallion for daring to insult one 'Britain's Best'*

Where do you live? I feel sorry for you

Nobody adores her that I know of
i didnt even know she'd got famous
Reply 12
Original post by spocckka
Shes hot as **** though.

You're right... she is one sexy bish.
Original post by Linweth

I'm not too fond of her, but are you using a caricature (whose main aim is to exaggerate somebody's features) as a means of saying she's ugly?

Try and find a good looking caricature.
Original post by Linweth

Lol!
Original post by Ayesha1234
Er they don't 'adore' her, maybe you got your statistics wrong, I think 99.9% of people despise her :biggrin:

I think there was a thread on her a week ago or something detailing this :smile:

this exactly this... all i ever see about her (like real people facebook that kind of thing) is how much people hate her....
however i am from worcester :frown: so our local newspaper thinks shes amazing our local celeb :| or ... not.. :smile:
x
Reply 16
She is?
Reply 17
Original post by Linweth

I'm glad you agree.
I like how this is your second post.
Reply 19
She's certainly not idealised by me...

Quick Reply

Latest