The Student Room Group

First Advantage Background Check for Lloyds Graduate Job

I recently received a grad job offer from Lloyds, which will require a background check by First Advantage in a few months. If anyone familiar with Lloyds' hiring process could advise on the level of detail requested from previous employers during these checks, I would appreciate hearing those experiences to know what to expect.

Specifically, do they go beyond confirming dates of employment to asking about performance, conduct, etc? I have had a dismissal in a previous position. Any insights would be helpful. Thank you!
Reply 1
Anyone?
Original post by jjs153
I recently received a grad job offer from Lloyds, which will require a background check by First Advantage in a few months. If anyone familiar with Lloyds' hiring process could advise on the level of detail requested from previous employers during these checks, I would appreciate hearing those experiences to know what to expect.

Specifically, do they go beyond confirming dates of employment to asking about performance, conduct, etc? I have had a dismissal in a previous position. Any insights would be helpful. Thank you!

Did you have face to face interview after your AC
Original post by jjs153
How did it go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending