The Student Room Group

Holby City

Scroll to see replies

Original post by This Honest
I know right! :adore:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I think I genuinely see him as a role model, if I'm anything like him in the future, I know I've done well.
Original post by dinrah04
I think I genuinely see him as a role model, if I'm anything like him in the future, I know I've done well.

:lol:
There are some things I do admire about him :yes: and would like to carry out in everyday life but he makes it look so easy :redface:
Ooh today's Holby has been good, Tara and her mum was pretty funny but tragic lack of Hanssen.
Reply 343
Good episode tonight. God I love Jac! Her friendship with Sacha is so sweet.

Original post by dinrah04
tragic lack of Hanssen.

Agreed :redface:
Reply 344
I thought Chrissie was ditching Sacha.

Good Episode
I do believe that was my favourite episode of 'Holby City'. :yep: So sweet and lovely, in so many respects, and it was great to see another side of Jac. Who knew she was friends with anyone? I do love her though! Chrissie's speech as lovely as well - I'm so pleased she didn't leave Sacha! I really like seeing the friendships between them all, and I love how Luc looked after Eddi. Interested to see where it goes with her... I enjoyed Tara/Ollie and the thing with Tara's mum as well (unrealistic, but quite amusing... I love how even Elliot went along with it!).
Reply 346
Original post by River Shadow
I do believe that was my favourite episode of 'Holby City'. :yep: So sweet and lovely, in so many respects, and it was great to see another side of Jac. Who knew she was friends with anyone? I do love her though! Chrissie's speech as lovely as well - I'm so pleased she didn't leave Sacha! I really like seeing the friendships between them all, and I love how Luc looked after Eddi. Interested to see where it goes with her... I enjoyed Tara/Ollie and the thing with Tara's mum as well (unrealistic, but quite amusing... I love how even Elliot went along with it!).

Jac and Sacha have been friends for quite some time :smile: It's so cute!
Original post by F Ellen
Jac and Sacha have been friends for quite some time :smile: It's so cute!

Ah, OK. :smile: I've only been watching it since December, so I've not seen their friendship that much.
Reply 348
Jac is a legend. And the caravan stag do was genius, I don't think a Holby episode has ever made me laugh so much. Just general amazingness. Did I mention how awesome Jac is? :P
Original post by BeHappy
Jac is a legend. And the caravan stag do was genius, I don't think a Holby episode has ever made me laugh so much. Just general amazingness. Did I mention how awesome Jac is? :P

Ah, she is indeed! :love: It was good to see a different side of her, and good to see her letting her hair down and having a laugh, and actually getting on well with her colleagues. I loved Malick at the hen do as well. :tongue:
Reply 350
honestly cannot believe I cried at Holby City!!! but when Eddi left Luc :O it was so unbelievably sad!!! waited so long for them to get together then back together and now they won't be together :frown: sort it out BBC!!! but I love Johnny and Jac together they are cute!! good shout on that Beeb!!! x
Reply 351
Original post by AliceNL
honestly cannot believe I cried at Holby City!!! but when Eddi left Luc :O it was so unbelievably sad!!! waited so long for them to get together then back together and now they won't be together :frown: sort it out BBC!!! but I love Johnny and Jac together they are cute!! good shout on that Beeb!!! x

I know!! :frown: When she was waking up in Lucs basement place and Michael Sasha and her brother were there I thought it was a bad dream and was just waiting for her to wake up with Luc saying that he'd help her and not grass her up! But no...
Reply 352
Original post by ruby321
I know!! :frown: When she was waking up in Lucs basement place and Michael Sasha and her brother were there I thought it was a bad dream and was just waiting for her to wake up with Luc saying that he'd help her and not grass her up! But no...

yeah!!! I didn't mind that he got then involved buy I wish he ran after the car or tried to stop her going more!! seriously unhappy :L oh well have to concentrate on Jac and Johnny :L xx
Reply 353
Eddi was the main reason i watched the show so i'm so heartbroken! But on instagram she posts loads of photos and she looks really happy in America, so in a way i'm happy she left. I just wish she was in more so i could watch her...
Yeah... Sad Eddi moment...
At least Jac and Luc are still there :smile:
I can't believe he's gone :/
Reply 355
Can't believe Hansen left like that, hope we get an explanation why he left.

Felt for Johnny after Jac dumped him
Hanssen just went... :cry2: I was willing Jac to go after him and talk to him, but she just watched. :frown: I'm hoping it'll only be temporary though - it sounded like he got some bad news on the phone when it rang when he was talking to Serena so you never know. Though I agree that's wishful thinking, given he cleared out his desk and didn't say anything to anyone... I love his relationship (not sure how to describe it, I know it's boss/employee, but there's a kind of father/daughter relationship to it, he seems to care about her) with Chantelle. :love:

I agree, I hope we do get a proper explanation about his departure/where he's gone. Well, I'd prefer him to stay, but still. :tongue: If we can't have that...

Can't say I'm fussed about the Johnny/Jac break-up. Although I love Jac, I don't really like Johnny. I hope Mo stays though! I loved the porter in tonight's episode as well.

Edit - Just found out Guy Henry was Pius Thicknesse in the final two 'Harry Potter' films... You learn something new every day... Weird to think that the guy who played Hanssen also played a major Death Eater... May have to rewatch them to see if I actually notice him...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 357
Noooooooooooooooo Hanssen can't leave! :cry2::cry2::cry2:
That new CEO is so annoying! Her voice is patronising, come on Griffin!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by This Honest
That new CEO is so annoying! Her voice is patronising, come on Griffin!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This.

Good episode this week though. :smile: Jac was fantastic as ever. :love:

Quick Reply

Latest