The Student Room Group

Holby City

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'd like Connie and Joseph to come back.

Who's your favourite character [past or present]?

Connie Beauchamp in the past and Jack Naylor presently. Ruthless women :coma: who will eat you up and spit you out. :love:

Best couple/potential couple/ship [again past or present]?

Joseph and Jack but he has left. :frown: But I think Sahira and Greg look good together.

Favourite ward?

A&E and Darwin.

Original post by locky1
I'd like Connie and Joseph to come back.

:ditto:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 22
It's a Greg episode tonight. I must admit I've got a bit of a thing for him... :daydreaming:
I swear the doctors in Holby City just spend the entire time playing games outside.

If only real doctors had the time for that :moon:

And don't even get me started on their scrubbing up technique :p:
Malick is just such a joker :lol:
Hanssen and Jac are also :top:
Chrissie and Dan are too annoying...similar to the Faye and Joseph who were annoying :frown:
Frieda is :awesome:
Favourite has to be Sascha or Hanssen.

Best ward is easily AAU!

Nice to see some holby fans on TSR!
Original post by sophia_
James Anderson/Ollie Valentine

Those. Eyes.

Oh. My. Dear. Lord.

I have him on Facebook, he replied to one of my wall posts once.

Yes I know this is bordering on obsession.

Have you seen his eyes?

Oh dear lord

I very much agree :love:

About time someone made a Holby thread...cos it's so much better than Casualty! :biggrin:

Favourite character overall though has to be Jac! Her ruthlessness and sense of humour is brilliant. Although, I really like most of the cast, apart from Malick and Hanssen!

Best possible couple would have to be Greg and Sahira :smile:

My favourite ward atm has to be Darwin!
Reply 27
I loooooovee Greg's accent :smile:
Haven't finished watching this week's episode yet, i-player is playing up :frown: Booooo
Reply 28
Original post by mangoh
why what's wrong with it? :frown:

I have reaaaaaally bad internet connection where I live! It freezes if you don't leave it paused for ages and takes forever to load. :rolleyes: So it takes me ages to watch, so I pause for like 5 minutes while I do something else, and then I can watch about 3 minutes, then again, then again and so on. Rubbish.

But I've watched it now :smile: Yaaay, and I really want to know more about Greg's past now.
Reply 29
Who's your favourite character?.....Connie - I wish Amanda Mealing hadnt left.

Best couple/potential couple/ship?..... I loved it when Connie and Sam were tgether in a relationship and Connie and elliot were a good team.

I miss how holby use to be a few years ago!
Original post by Amy7
I loooooovee Greg's accent :smile:

:ditto:
Is Elliot still in the show? I remember years back waiting for his heart attack storyline to arise :P
Reply 32
Original post by Disenchanted
Is Elliot still in the show? I remember years back waiting for his heart attack storyline to arise :P

He is :smile: Bumbly as ever!
Reply 33
Freida's back :smile: :smile:
Reply 34
Poor Elliot :cry:
Also Sahira is bugging me, she's not Greg's mother!
And someone accidently use the defib on Lulu, pleaaaassee. I can't stand her any longer, long live Frieda I say.
Loved the Greg/Chrissie exchange in the lift :rofl:
Reply 36
Holby is getting good again. Yay Spence finally standing up to Sunil, can't wait for next week!
Reply 37
Hello people! It's been ages :shock:
Thought I'd share the Holby love and say that baby Freya is the cutest thing. Ever.
And you should all watch the preview video on the BBC site for next week.
But alert. Serious cuteness.

Spoiler

And noooooo this can't be the end for Michael Spence :cry:
Original post by Amy7
Hello people! It's been ages :shock:
Thought I'd share the Holby love and say that baby Freya is the cutest thing. Ever.
And you should all watch the preview video on the BBC site for next week.
But alert. Serious cuteness.

Spoiler

And noooooo this can't be the end for Michael Spence :cry:

I thought he was leaving during the last ten minutes of the episode but Hansen refusing to let him quit leads me to believe a three month wait then a sudden I-cant-leave-holby episode will occur with him suddenly regaining their trust.

I'm more concerned about Freida. Was anyone else hoping the pitcure at the back of the locker was of her and penny? Anyway since penny died, we havn't really seen development in the reason she was orginally a nurse and I'm glad they are returning to it.

Amd elliot hasn't had a plot since connie left!
Reply 39
Original post by elitepower
I thought he was leaving during the last ten minutes of the episode but Hansen refusing to let him quit leads me to believe a three month wait then a sudden I-cant-leave-holby episode will occur with him suddenly regaining their trust.

I'm more concerned about Freida. Was anyone else hoping the pitcure at the back of the locker was of her and penny? Anyway since penny died, we havn't really seen development in the reason she was orginally a nurse and I'm glad they are returning to it.

Amd elliot hasn't had a plot since connie left!

Oh yeah, I forgot that he had to work his leave, so yeah, he probably won't leave it the end!

Possibly thinking the photo of that child was like her sister or even daughter? Would be great to get a proper gritty Frieda story, because let's face it, she is awesome :colone:

He's like a background character now :'( I want Elliot back!

Quick Reply

Latest