The Student Room Group

Holby City

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Ermm, my favourite would have to be ... Hansen and a good couple would be Frieda and Ollie :L I think they'd be really cute :P
Reply 81
Original post by Democracy
I think I quite fancy Jac :rolleyes:

Now lets be honest here, if you don't fancy her or want to look like her then you'd have to be alien. :lol:
Her hair and cheekbones are to die for.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Amy7
Now lets be honest here, who doesn't? :lol:
If you don't fancy her or want to look like her then you'd have to be alien.
Her hair and cheekbones are to die for.

It's more the personality really. In terms of looks, I'm definitely far more of a Sahira fanboy :coma:

But yeah, Jac has really nice hair.
Reply 83
Original post by elitepower
Being crushed by a train after 5 minutes in screen and been away for two months :mad: I was looking forward to her having a heavily featured episode too. But it was one of the most shocking deaths.

That bird has got to be against regulations, he hides it whenever people come in :tongue: It is cruel! Is he going to free it in the end or crush it as a symbol of his terrible micro management? :s-smilie:

I was soooo annoyed about how they killed off penny!! She was such an awesome character, I hope it was like an agreement with the actor otherwise their storywriters are crap..

Also, hanssens bird - could this mean he actually cares??
Original post by elisabethr
I was soooo annoyed about how they killed off penny!! She was such an awesome character, I hope it was like an agreement with the actor otherwise their storywriters are crap..

Also, hanssens bird - could this mean he actually cares??

Apparently her exit wasn't sudden so it isn't like she fell out with the producers ect so she had time for the exit but threw her under the bus or train on this matter to develop ollie :angry:

Does he care? He may just be lonely and does not want to buy a cat :wink: Also we havn't seen him do much actual doctoring, it will be fun to see the effect of

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by elitepower
Apparently her exit wasn't sudden so it isn't like she fell out with the producers ect so she had time for the exit but threw her under the bus or train on this matter to develop ollie :angry:

Does he care? He may just be lonely and not want to buy a cat :wink: Also we havn't seen him do much actual doctoring, it will be fun to see the effect of sahira's exit on him.

Is Sahira leaving?
Original post by manupalace
Is Sahira leaving?

Oh I'll put it in a spoiler so not to upset anyone (my bad)

Spoiler

I really need to catch up on Holby...its been a couple of months since I've watched it!
Sahira is really bugging me with her smugness now. Who does she think she is telling hanssen how to do his job. Now Hanssen is a character worth keeping, unlike Sahira. Anyone else notice she's been in EVERY episode since she started the show. Move over and let someone elso have a storyline.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 89
I hope Spence comes back. :hubba: Need some eye candy.
I'm confused, does Elliot know about how Jac felt about baby Freya?
I'm a little annoyed about the fact that in the last 2 episodes of Holby, the ED fire has only been mentioned twice.
Reply 92
I'm a little annoyed about the fact that in the last 2 episodes of Holby, the ED fire has only been mentioned twice.

Really? I'm impressed that they mentioned it at all! They couldn't put too much of an emphasis on it though, afterall it does have to appeal to the non-Cas watching viewer.

I'm confused, does Elliot know about how Jac felt about baby Freya?

I think so yes :smile: He must've been told by the paeds guy or just got the general impression, because they share an office.

All I can say is yay no more Dan and Chrissie.
Original post by Amy7
Really? I'm impressed that they mentioned it at all! They couldn't put too much of an emphasis on it though, afterall it does have to appeal to the non-Cas watching viewer.

I guess so

Original post by Amy7
I think so yes :smile: He must've been told by the paeds guy or just got the general impression, because they share an office.

All I can say is yay no more Dan and Chrissie.

What are you hoping for on that front?

Spoiler

Reply 94
What are you hoping for on that front?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 95
My favorite has got to be between Jac, Spence, Malek, Hansen and Penny but she died. :frown:
Does anyone actually care at all about Dan and Chrissie? The storyline has been dragged out far too much.
Holby is soooo much better than casuality (which is crap in comparison)

:drool: But on the other hand Jac hmm !!!! :perv:
(edited 12 years ago)
Life imitating art? Seems like we have a real life Spence-Bhatti problem :rofl2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16324216
Reply 97
Original post by Democracy
Life imitating art? Seems like we have a real life Spence-Bhatti problem :rofl2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16324216

I know! See Holby isn't that unrealistic after all :lol:
My mum commented on that she was like 'It's like that TV show, the doctor one' and she's only seen Holby a couple of times!
Reply 98
This thread should be way more active! Lol

Caught up with Holby on iPlayer today, so glad about Sacha and Chrissie though saw it coming a mile off! Also nice to have an Elliot episode, he's been in the background too much
Original post by F Ellen
This thread should be way more active! Lol

Caught up with Holby on iPlayer today, so glad about Sacha and Chrissie though saw it coming a mile off! Also nice to have an Elliot episode, he's been in the background too much

I agree. The christmas episode has to have been one of the best christmas episodes of any show I have seen. Glad the good characters finally got some screentime and some resolution to Freida's storyline (was expecting it to be her daughter - far better the way they wrote it). Also hope they are more Jac-Sasha scenes to come.

Tonight's episode looks interesting. Apparently Sahira tries to hypnotise Greg and it goes wrong :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest